Chapter 16: Humsafar

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏 🙏
______________________________________

It was the engagement day of Agastya and Sukoon. Since previous day all the preparation had started. Everyone was extremely happy as it was the engagement of their children. While Agastya and Sukoon was little nervous too as it was a very big day of their life. Also they took the decision of getting married little quickly. But they had the hope that they would stay happy in this relationship as they were perfect for each other.

In the morning, Rishabh and Farah arrived at Sukoon's mansion. Agastya became extremely happy seeing them after so long. The trio hugged each other.

"Bro do you know that you almost gave us a heart attack?" Asked Farah after breaking the hug.

"Seriously. Matlab no seeing each other, no dating, seedha engagement. Kuch zyada zaldi nahi hogaya?" Said Rishabh.

"I don't think so." Replied Agastya. "Zindagi mein waise hi bohut time waste kar liya hai. Now I just want to settle.... With her."

Rishabh and Farah smiled hearing that.

"Are you sure that she is the one?" Asked Farah.

"Thousand percent sure." Replied Agastya confidently.

"That's what matter the most." Said Farah patting his shoulders.

"Waise jisne humare Agastya ko pyaar mein ekdam pagal bana diya, woh kidhar hai?" Asked Rishabh.

Agastya was about to call her but before that Sukoon herself came there seeing Farah and Rishabh.

"So this my fiancee, Sukoon." Said Agastya proudly introducing her as his fiancee.

Sukoon blushed hearing 'My fiancee'.

"Hi Sukoon!" Said Farah and Rishabh forwarding their hands.

"Hi Farah! Hi Rishabh! Nice to meet you." Said Sukoon shaking hands.

"Waise Agastya kehna padega teri choice kaafi acchi hogayi hai." Said Farah teasingly making Sukoon blush again.

"Yeh toh hai. Yaar Sukoon toh saamne se aur bhi zyada hot lagti hai. Kya kismat hai be teri!" Whispered Rishabh to Agastya's ears.

Agastya noticed Rishabh looking at Sukoon and said in a low but stern voice, "Kamine aise dekh mat. Bhabhi hai teri."

"Haan haan paata hai. Par jo sundar hai usse sundar toh bolunga hi na? Don't be so jealous man!" Said Rishabh to which Agastya rolled his eyes.

"Waise Farah accha hua tum aa gayi. Idhar Seema Dadi, Sheela Dadi, Rekha Dadi sab hi bohut busy hai. Aaj shaam ko kaunsi jewellery pehnu woh select karne mein meri madat karogi tum?" Said Sukoon.

"Why not? Let's go to your room." Said Farah.

Sukoon nodded and took Farah to her room.

"Main bhi aa raha hoon."

Saying that Rishabh was going after them but Agastya pulled him back.

"Tu kidhar jaa raha hai?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Sukoon ko help chahiye thi na."

"Tu uski jewellery select karega?"

"Woh....."

Rishabh couldn't answer.

"Tu mere saath chal meri help karne." Said Agastya and forcefully took Rishabh with him.

In Sukoon's room...

Farah helped Sukoon to select her jewellery for engagement ceremony.

"You are right. Yeh wali zyada acchi lag rahi hai." Said Sukoon holding the necklace around her neck.

Broken But Beautiful (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें