Chapter 13: Dil Ki Khwaish

Please vote before, while or after reading. New readers please follow me. I'm very close to 750 followers 🙏🙏
______________________________________

After some days...

Sukoon recovered very fast. She was getting discharged as she was now fine. Agastya and others didn't hide the truth from her anymore and told her everything. They told her about the condition of the Villa Of Love and how they all were adjusting in a hotel.

Sukoon guessed it earlier so she was not much shocked. But she was sad as it was their home.

"Kya tum mujhe ek baar Villa Of Love mein le chaloge?" Asked Sukoon after getting discharged to which Agastya nodded understanding her emotions.

He sent others back to the Hotel and himself went with Sukoon to see the Villa Of Love.

They went there and stood in front of the burnt villa. It was destroyed. Tears flowed from Sukoon's eyes seeing it.

"Iss jagah ko apne haathon se sajaya tha maine. Pehle sirf 5 yaa 6 log the. Phir aur log aa ke humare iss parivaar mein jude. Iss maakan ko humne ghar banaya. Aur kaise humare hi ankhon ke saamne ek pal mein sab kuch barbaad ho gaya. Sab meri galti hai. Main nahi bacha paayi humare Villa Of Love ko."

Saying that Sukoon broke into tears. Agastya could feel her pain. He very well knew when something breaks, it hurts. But he couldn't see her in pain. Agastya made her turn towards him and gently wiped off her precious tears.

"Jo Sukoon humesha sab ko strength deti aayi hai, woh aaj khud nahi tut sakti. Villa Of Love ko hum phir se banayenge. Phir se isse apne haathon se sajayenge. MLA Saab se baat hui hai meri. Iski repairing ka kaam kaal se start ho jayega. Haan thoda waqt lagega par sab kuch phir se pehle jaisa hoga. Aur jab tak nahi hota, tumhara yeh dost tumhare saath khada hai." Said Agastya giving her assurance.

Sukoon looked at him with teary eyes. She felt blessed to have someone like him by her side. She hugged him and said closing her eyes, "Thank you."

Agastya smiled and rubbed her back while providing her the warmth and comfort which she was seeking.

After sometime they broke the hug and again looked at the Villa.

"Tumne sahi kaha. Main haar nahi maanungi. Humara ghar itna kamzor nahi hai ki bahar se aaya koi bhi toofan isko barbaad kar sake. Hum sab mil kar phir se Villa Of Love ko pehle jaisa banayenge. I have faith in us, in our unity." Said Sukoon and Agastya felt proud.

After that, she said, "Lekin Agastya, jab tak humara ghar phir se nahi ban jaata, humein rehne ki koi nayi jagah dhund ni hogi. Hum itne din Hotel mein nahi reh sakte."

Agastya started thinking.

"Koi ghar rent pe bhi liya toh itne saare logo ka ek saath rehna possible nahi hai...... Main MLA Saab se baat karu? Ho sakta hai woh koi arrangement....."

Before Agastya could complete, Sukoon said, "Nahi Agastya. Woh pehle hi humare liye bohut kuch kar rahe hai. I can't take more favours from him."

Agastya understood her point and nodded in yes.

"Waise ek jagah hai jaha hum reh sakte hai." Said Sukoon suddenly.

"Kaunsi jagah?" Asked Agastya and Sukoon looked at him smiling.

Next Day...

They all checked out from the hotel and went to a place with Sukoon. It was a huge mansion.

As soon as they entered, an old man came to them.

"Sukoon Bitiya! Kaisi ho? Kitne dino baad idhar aayi tum." Said the old man to which Sukoon smiled and said, "Kaka main bilkool thik hoon. Aap kaise ho? Aur aap ke ghar mein sab kaise hai?"