Chapter 23: Distraction

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏 🙏
______________________________________

Their rehearsal started going like this. Sukoon completed her designs and sent them to the people of Villa Of Love. After some days she got delivery of the costumes. Everyone became happy getting their costumes as they were really great except Rumi who became more jealous of Sukoon.

In these days Rumi tried many things to become like Sukoon and get Agastya's attention but nothing worked. Agastya was behaving professionally with her. This thing only increased Rumi's obsession and now she wanted to break Agastya and Sukoon's relationship at any cost.

One day, they were doing the rehearsals. It was a dance sequence where the male lead bent Rumi down.

"Stop!" Said Agastya interrupting them. "Aise nahi karna. When you bend her down, you have to look deep into her eyes."

The male lead nodded in yes.

"Do it once again." Said Agastya.

The male lead again bent Rumi down.

"No, no, not like this." Said Agastya loudly. "This is not only a dance performance. According to the plot, dance performance ke waqt woh pyaar nazar aana chahiye dono ki aankhon mein. It should seem that you both are lost in each other. Hold her waist tightly, look into her eyes with love and then slowly bend her down without breaking the eye-contact."

Rumi sighed and said, "Agastya uss se nahi ho raha. I think you should give him a demo."

"Demo?" Asked Agastya frowning.

"Yeah." Replied Rumi. "You are the director, right? Agar kisi actor se koi chiz nahi ho rahi toh tum kar ke dikha do. Iss se usko samajh bhi aa jaayega aur woh acche se kar paayega."

Agastya became quiet. He couldn't understand what to do.

"Yeah Agastya. If you show me, it will be a big help." Said the male lead.

At last Agastya nodded and went to Rumi. Rumi was smiling in her mind as she wanted it.

Agastya was hesitating at first when Rumi said, "Come on, hold my waist."

Having no option, he held her waist and she kept her one hand on his shoulder. He slowly bent her down while looking at her eyes. Rumi became lost in him.

Rishabh and Farah didn't like it but they had nothing to do as it was his work. But there was one more person who didn't like the whole scene.

Agastya and Rumi stood up while looking at each other. Meanwhile Sukoon was watching them. Her face had totally turned pale seeing them close.

"Arrey Sukoon tum!" Said Rishabh noticing Sukoon.

Agastya immediately removed his hand from Rumi's waist and looked at Sukoon. He got little scared thinking that Sukoon might misunderstood the situation. On the other hand, Rumi cursed Sukoon in her mind for breaking their moment.

"Woh Agastya demo de raha tha dance sequence ka." Said Farah clearing everything. "Guys, I hope now you have understood how to do this scene."

Rumi and the male lead nodded in yes.

Agastya moved away and indicated the male lead to do it. This time they did it successfully.

After they were done, Sukoon gave a slight smile and said, "Woh main gurdwara se Prasad laayi thi sabke liye. Abhi doon kya?"

"Haan haan, kyu nahi?" Said Farah.

Sukoon took out the Prasad and gave it to everyone. Then she came to Agastya and gave him the Prasad.