First Date

"Wow," You and Niall say in sync as you enter the aquarium.

It was beautiful, almost surreal how the glow of the water lit up the dark room. The different fishes swam around the massive tank, it made you almost wish you were a mermaid because it looked so peaceful. Niall had taken you to the zoo, so far you were having one of the best times of your life.

You two held hands throughout the whole park as you watched different animals, fed the Giraffes, petted some bunnies. It was also very cute how every time you two passed by a food cart he would ask if you wanted anything, and always making sure to ask you again just in case. You had shared candy floss, some snacks, and drink with him all day not to mention you two couldn't stop talking and you certainly couldn't help but belt out a loud laugh every time he made a joke or did something hilarious.

He was to you, the definition of perfect, he had been polite, caring, and truthful throughout the whole date and you had no doubt in your mind that this was the best date you had ever been on.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" You wondered out loud while the two of you pressed your faces against the cold glass.

"Not as beautiful as you," He replied. You blushed and pressed your face closer to the glass. "Can we go and see the penguins now Y/N" Niall asked as he tugged your hand gently with a puppy dog look spread across his face

"Yes! Penguins ate the cutest," You said as you gladly followed Niall out and toward the section where the penguins were.

You squealed in delight as the little penguins hobbled together and flapped their little flippers. You and Niall started wobbling around trying to mimic the penguins and making silly faces at each other. After you two calmed down and and just stared peacefully at the penguins Niall turned to you.

"Do you know how penguins kiss each other?" He asked while facing you.

You shook your head gently and looked back at him "No, how?" You asked with a curious look. Niall smiled as he leaned in and gently brushed his nose against yours.