Blackout

You had just gotten home from a dinner date with Niall and, due to the harsh storm outside, you both decided that it wouldn't be safe for you to drive him. Niall was more than happy to have you spend the night at his house cuddled together on his couch, watching some Disney movie. All of the sudden the everything in the house would shut off and you'd both be in shock but you'd quickly tighten your grip on him, scared to lose him in the dark or something else would happen.

"Fuck," He mutters, his arm wrapping around your waist to pull you closer to him. "Why the hell does the power have to go out now?! The movie was almost over?" He says and you'd internally face palm because the power is out but of course Niall only cares about not being able to see the end of Aladdin.

"Don't you have any candles, Ni? It's practically pitch black in here." You felt Niall shrug next to you.

"I don't think so... Remember that time I lit candles and Louis almost burn my house down because of it?" You nodded, it was practically impossible to forget that because Louis still blames both of you for his 'traumaticexperience'. "Guess we could go sleep a bit. I mean, it's getting pretty late."

You shake your head. "I'm not tired yet."

"Okay..." He sighed, resting his head on the top of your head.

Niether of you said anything, allowing the sound of the rain and thunder to fill the room, causing you to subconsciously move close to him.

"You're so beautiful, y/n. Absolutely stunning... You know that right?" He whispered, his arm moving from your waist to thread his fingers through your hair, twirling his finger around a strand.

You scoffed, Niall always seemed to become sappy when he was tired. "Niall," You began, pulling away from him and turning to face him. It was hard to see him in the dark, but not impossible. "It's almost pitch black in here, you have no idea how I look, right now." You felt Niall's hand on your jaw, his thumb grazing over your cheek as he tilted his head down, pressing his forehead against yours.

"Baby, I don't need to see you to know that you're beautiful. I don't care what anyone else says, you're gorgeous and I love being able to tell everyone that you're mine. All mine..."