Cold Awakenings

You had woken up before him, which wasn't much of a surprise since he literally would sleep in till afternoon if you gave him the chance.

It was freezing outside, and the cold had infiltrated the house over the hours of the night in which the heating wasn't constantly warming within the rooms.

Yet, no matter what the weather, Niall insisted on sleeping in absolutely nothing. Of course, you didn't mind it. Mainly because it made morning sex a little bit more accessible, but also because it meant you could have a bit of fun while you were waking him up.

You sat, cross-legged, in the bed, wriggling your toes as you rubbed the bottom of your feet. They were literally freezing - but you knew you could do better. You put your feet down onto the wooden floors, moving from your bed and into the kitchen. There, you stood on the tiles for a moment before running back to the bedroom and jumping onto the bed. You placed your feet on his bare bum, grinning as he moved away from you quickly.

"Oi!" Niall said, his voice slightly muffled by the pillows beneath his face, "Get your cold feet off my bum!"

"Nope!" You sang, laughing as you dug your heels into his bum. Niall only groaned in response.

"You're a little shit for waking me up so early."

"It's eleven Niall. ELEVEN."

"Still too early."