He Comes Home Upset

You were sitting on the couch watching some TLC when you suddenly heard the front door slam which made you jump a bit. "Fucking paparazzi's don't know what fucking privacy is, cunts" Niall said while furiously taking his coat off and throwing it on the couch. "Well hello to you to mr. grumpy." You said while giggling. "Not funny (Y/N)." Niall said as he walked into your shared bedroom and slammed the door. You followed him in as he ripped off the covers and jumped into your bed. "Look, I know your angry but you don't have to slam every door in this apartment!" You said taking a seat on the edge of the bed beside him. "I'm sorry (Y/N), but I'm just really angry at the paparazzi." "What did they do this time?" You asked sighing while running your fingers through his blonde hair. He flipped his body upwards and looked up at the ceiling and then you. "Well, I was walking out of the coffee shop and a bunch of them started attacking me and asking me personal questions. I don't think they know what privacy means!" He said flipping to his back and pulling his pillow on top of his head. "It's their job Ni, it's what they do. I know it's rude but you're going to have to live with it. After all, you are Niall Horan and no one can resist you." You explained while poking his side and taking the pillow off his head. He giggled then sighed. "I guess your right." He said while tapping his fingers on his chest. "Now come 'ere and cuddle with me, that's all I want to do right now." You giggled as he pulled you under the covers with him. His arms were wrapped around your waist while yours were wrapped around his neck, soon enough, both of you fell asleep.

G