Matchmakers

You felt his arm snake around your waist, his cool skin hitting your bare hip. His breathing was shallow, and his eyes were still closed. His hair was messed, yet fluffy from his shower the previous night, and he smelt strongly of his shower gel. He had his other arm folded behind his head, resting on the mattress underneath his pillow. The duvet was crumpled at the end of the bed, and his bare legs was exposed to the cool air of the bedroom. His feet were hanging off the bed, as his chest was rising and falling lightly, with each breath he took.

You snuggled deeper into his , the neckline resting around your chin, with the sleeves covering your hands and the hem tucking up by your stomach. It was in your reach after your activities last night, and your body felt cold as it stayed under the cold atmosphere of the bedroom.

The bedroom was full of his cologne, something he'd made sure he sprayed enough of. Because it was your favourite, and it always made you weak at the knees for him. He loved it when you got nervous like that, because he felt he could do pretty much anything with you. Just by wearing that cologne. He watched as you stepped into the bedroom, a towel wrapped tightly around your body, your skin still wet and water droplets still lingering by your shoulders. Your bath was draining away behind you in the bathtub, making gurgling noises as it when down the plug hole.

"Hi, baby" He whispered, as he sent a soft smile your way. His normal attire of jeans and a shirt were discarded, and he was walking freely in his plaid boxers and no socks. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" He grinned, as he made cautious steps towards you.

Your nose scrunched as you took in the scent of the cologne from the air. Your eyes scanning his body as you raised an eyebrow. "Why does it smell like you've brought a whole load of your cologne? Jesus, it smells" You giggled, waving your hand in front of your face.

"You like this cologne though... Says it makes you weak at the knees" He winked, as he rested his palms on your shoulders. The slightest touch sending sparks through your body. "I missed you today" Niall whispered, his warm and minty breath fanning your forehead as he pressed a soft kiss there. "I've missed you, so much" He sighed, nuzzling his nose between your eyebrows.

"What are you hinting at, Horan? What do you want?" You smirked, as you resting a palm to his stomach. Trailing your fingertips over the curve of his soft belly. "You're being very affectionate, mister. I like it" You giggled, as he placed his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to his body. Your head fell to the crook of his neck, your nose nuzzling under his jaw. The smell of his cologne becoming more prominent the closer you snuggled to him. "I think I have a clue what you want, hmm?"

Niall chuckled lightly, his body vibrating as he did so. He held you close to him as he rocked your body's back and forth, and side to side. "I don't want anything, darlin'. I just want to have a cuddle and a warm hug with my girlfriend" He smiled, as he hummed lightly to himself. The only sound audible in the room. "Although, if you're hinting for something like that..." He grinned, wiggling his body lightly, making your head tilt to look up at him.

"You are awful, Ni. What do I see in you?" You winked, pressing soft kisses to his jawline. The softest of stubble tickling at your upper lip. "Why haven't you shaved? I don't like rugged Niall" You pouted, running your thumb over his upper lip.

"Well... I like it. M'thinking of growing a nice beard. Whatcha think?" He smirked, as you shook your head against his shoulder. "No? Don't like that idea, huh? Just imagine it, babe. How it would feel on your inner thighs" Niall chuckled, as you pressed a firm hit to his chest.

"You're awful. Stop it" You whined, as you pulled away from his body.

"You were warm, baby. Come back" He whined, holding his arms up as you walked over to the bed. "I have an idea on keeping warm, actually. But, that towel needs to come off..." He winked, as he watched your fingers dance up the fluffy material. A blush tinged your cheeks, just below your eyes.