Jealousy

Today, Niall and the rest of the boys were shooting their music video for 'Live While We're Young' while you were stuck in the office. It was a pretty slow day so you asked your boss to take off for the rest of the day. She agreed so you thought you'd pay your boyfriend a visit. You headed home to change out of your horrid work clothes and headed to the shoot. It was a pretty long drive, so you put the radio and tried to relax. After finally arriving at the shoot all the boys were drying off after being in the pool. You quickly got out of the car and started towards the boys. You were behind them and before you could grab Nialls attention one of the actresses pulled him away. She was starting to make you mad. Her hands were all over Niall and he didn't even pull away. You stood, stunned and hurt. She was gorgeous, had an amazing body, and Niall seemed to really like her. You turned away and dragged yourself back to your car. Before reaching the door you heard Niall call your name. 

"(Y/N), hey I didn't expect to see you here." 

 "Yeah I see that." You snapped back

 "What are you talking about?"He questioned, concern being heard throughout his voice

 "Nothing, just forget it." You turned back to your car and got in while Niall joined you in the passenger seat.

 "So, aren't you gonna ask how the shoot went?" Niall questioned. 

"No, I don't need to."

"What do you mean?" His eyebrows knitted, his forehead forming a line of confusion

"Oh, well I could see it was just going amazing for you." Niall sat back in the seat, starting to get mad. 

"Will you just tell me why the hell you're mad?"

 "You really wanna know? I'm pissed. I saw you with that actress." Sorrow took over Nialls face. 

"Oh, baby. You were jealous?" He teased

 "I'm not jealous I just don't like when people touch my boyfriend like that, okay?" 

"Awe, you're so cute when you're jealous!" Niall started joking with you. 

"Look, you have no reason to be jealous. You're the most beautiful girl. This shop is only open for you, no one else."

 "Promise?" Niall looked at you with his beautiful blue eyes. 

"Pinkie Promise."