Massages

You lay in bed, writhing in pain. You got your period and the cramps were really terrible that day for some reason. You held your stomach and groaned and moaned in pain ever so often. Niall sat next to you staring like a lost puppy not knowing what to do. All he knew was that he wanted to help you really badly but didn't know how. He gulped every time you moved. 

"Pri...princess" he whispered. You turned and looked at him. He had a pained expression and he was pale as if he was the one in pain.

 "What?!" you snapped at him. He gulped again. 

"Do you want anything to eat?" he asked in a small voice.

 "Does it look like I want something to eat?!" He stared sadly at you. After a few more minutes of silence he suddenly scooted closer to you, moving your hand from your stomach and replacing it with his. You looked at him confused but he didn't say a word. He slipped his hands under your shirt and began softly massage your stomach. It felt a bit better. He continued massaging until it felt almost completely better. You placed your hands over his to stop him.

 "Better?" he asked. You nodded.

 "Thanks Ni, sorry for being a bitch" you replied. He smiled at you

"It's okay I understand princess" he said sweetly pecking your lips.