Camping

The summer air was nice, not too hot that the two of you wouldn't be able to fall asleep in your tent - but not too cold to the point where you just wanted to lay under a tonne of blankets.

You rubbed your eyes as Niall put out the rest of the fire, glad that he'd been able to convince you to come camping with him. You'd never really been all that keen on it before now - and your biggest fear was being killed by some wild animal while you were asleep in the tent.

But Niall assured you that there would be no wild animals killing you.

He ensured that the entirety of the fire had been put out before he lead you over to the tent, and you climbed inside. You got comfortable under the blankets that you had, settling on the pillow as Niall did the same. He brought you into his arms, pulling you into his side with a soft sigh.

"Having fun?" He asked, to which you nodded. You let out a yawn and Niall chuckled, kissing your temple, "C'mon babe. Time for sleep."

"But what if a bear comes and kills us." You murmured, sleep laced through your voice.

Niall laughed softly, squeezing your gently, "I'll fight it off. I'll protect you."

"Mm you better." You smiled, letting your heavy eyes fall closed.