Snow Storms

"Fuck, baby, you're freezing." Niall exclaimed as he cuddled next to you on the couch, slipping under the blanket with you.

"Yeah. That's because it's freezing outside and the heat is barely working." You said, tugging back the blanket that Niall had taken from you completely and left you without a blanket and cold.

"This fucking weather's insane here. You're lucky I actually came to visit you during a snowstorm." He said, being generous and actually sharing the blanket with you.

You scoffed jokingly, "How insulting! You know you would visit me even if there was tornado or something here."

He chuckled had wrapped his hand around your head and pulled your forehead against his lips, pressing several small kisses there. "That may be true but only because I love you."

The only sound that could be heard throughout the room was the low sounds of the tv and your quiet breaths.

"You know what?" He asks you as he rubbed his hand against your thigh, warming it up slightly.

"What?"

"It would probably be a really good idea for us to turn on that fireplace of yours since we're freezing our asses off here." He chuckled, removing the blanket from himself and standing up to light the fireplace. He had the biggest smile on his face as he sat down on the ground before it. "Well," He said, motioning for you to join him. "Come cuddle with me and we can share our body heat with each other."

You quickly turned off the TV and moved from the couch and sat on his lap, cuddling into his chest while you watched the flames together.

"You know," He said after a while of sitting in silence. "If you're willing to try them, I know plenty of other ways for us to stay warm but most of those contain fewer clothes...."