He Helps You

You were doing some cleaning around your flat while Niall watched TV. It was a pretty normal Sunday for the two of you, except for you having plans to go out to dinner that night. You were excited to have some couple time with Niall, and couldn't wait to get going. You went to put dishes away and finish off the kitchen. You moved a cup up to the shelf and reached back down for another cup to put alongside it. Instead of feeling the smooth glass, you felt something foreign. You looked down and immediately jumped back. You began shaking violently and crying. There was a huge spider on the cup. In reality, it was probably the size of a quarter, but it felt like you could put a saddle on it and ride it. It crawled along the edge of the cup as you squeaked. 

"You alright baby?" Niall called. You tightly grabbed the handle of the drawer beside of you, squeezing so tight you thought you would snap it in half. The spider crawled to the edge of the counter and you felt yourself getting dizzy. You tried to overcome it as you climbed up onto the other counter top, but you knocked over a pot on the floor. The sound scared the spider, who then started crawling along the counter top towards you.

 "Fuck" you whispered, but felt a slight sense of relief when you heard Niall's footsteps. 

"Y/N?" he said, and you knew he was beside you. 

"Spider" you whispered breathlessly

 Niall grabbed a can of beer from the fridge and slammed it on to the spider. You thought that would end things, but your mind started racing.

 "What about the other spiders?" you said, and Niall looked at you funny and took a step towards you

"You're blotchy" he said, and you felt your skin. 

Niall followed suit. "And clammy and cold. I'm calling Dr. Grishma" he said, and you nodded quickly. Niall held your hand as he spoke to the doctor. Lacey, your cat  came into the kitchen, and Niall scooped her up and put her on your lap.

 "Y/N, princess, remember when we went to Australia? And we went swimming in the barrier reef and how beautiful that was?" he asked, and you closed your eyes. The thoughts of that trip mixed with having Lacey purring in your lap made you feel much better. 

"Are you okay?" Niall asked, and you nodded once. He thanked the doctor and hugged you.

 "You have to go see the doctor tomorrow" he said, holding you tight. You could tell he was afraid, but you were glad he had remained calm enough to help you through your attack. 

"Thanks, I love you" you said, resting your head on his shoulder.