You Get Caught In A Storm

You were on tour with the boys, riding in the bus and just enjoying being surrounded by your five best friends. Originally, you'd just been friends with Josh, but once you met One Direction, you became friends with all of them. You all were somewhere in Kansas and suddenly you heard the bus driver call back into the bus that it looked like we were about to enter a dust storm. I settled down next to Harry on his bunk. Across the way, I watched as Niall climbed into his bunk, rolled up in a ball and jerked the curtains closed. "He's scared of storms." Harry explained quietly. Now, you had a bit of a sweet spot for Nialler, so you crawled over to his bunk and popped your head through the curtain. "Can I come in?" You ask, knowing perfectly well that it'll be a tight squeeze. He nods and you cuddle up next to him. your faces nearly touching. After a minute his hand clamps on yours and a second later the bus rocks from side to side, then you can hear the tires pulling off to the side of the road. The sudden movement of the bus pushes your body closer to Niall's which seemed pretty near impossible given the closeness already. But your face shifted forward just the small distance you needed to make your mouth collide with Niall's in a heated kiss that managed to keep the both of you distracted for the duration of the storm.