You Turn Him On Then Leave

You were going out with your girlfriend, Kathy to a club and you were already ready to go but she didn't reach for you as yet. You sat on the couch sighing because you hated to wait. Just then the front door opened and in walked your beautiful boyfriend Niall. 

"Hi love" you said going to give him a hug. He hugged you and then eyed your body up and down in your sexy little. 

"Well hello to you to" he smirked. You smiled and decided to have a little fun with him. You walked to the couch sexily as he looked at your body move. You sat down folding your legs as he followed you like a puppy. He sat next to you eyeing you still. You turned and kissed his neck as a moan escaped his lips. You smiled as you straddled him continuing your work on his neck. His hands found and groped your bottom as you began to grind your crotch against his manhood. He groaned groping you again. You felt his length rise in his pants. 

You attached your lips to his now continuing to grind and tease him. He couldn't control himself anymore he flipped you over so he was hovering over you and began kissing you roughly. Then you heard a car horn outside. You broke away from the kiss 

"Kathy's here" you said innocently. You pushed him away gently and fixed your dress. 

"You have to be kidding me?" he asked. You shrugged and walked out the door hearing a string of profanities behind you making you smirk in satisfaction.