"You're Late"

You stood there alone crossing your arms and tapping your foot impatiently. "Where is that boy?" you thought to yourself. "Would you like to be seated now ma'am?" Asked a young waiter. "Sure" you said while sighing and uncrossing your arms. "But I'm still waiting for my ignorant boyfriend who can't make it on time" The waiter chuckled as he handed you a menu. "Just call me when your ready" he said walking away. You looked at your watch and it read "7:45". He was suppose to be here at 7:00 sharp. You sighed as you tapped your glass full of water with your nail, your chin rested on your palm. Every now and then you'd look at the door when it jingled to see if it was him, but it wasn't. You finally decided to leave because you thought he wasn't coming. Right when you picked up your purse and turned around you saw Niall running in, panting. "I'm so sorry baby" he said, almost out of breath. He reached in for a hug and kiss but you pulled away. "You're late" you said sternly. "I know, I know. I was stuck in really bad traffic, I even left the house early and I tried to get here before you and I couldn't an-" "It's alright darling, I understand" You said giving him a sympathetic smile. He smiled back and pulled you in for a big hug, almost making you trip. "I got you baby." He said smiling down at you while poking your nose and giggling. "Now let's go eat, I'm starving!" he said while softly taking your hand and leading you to the table.