He Gets Jealous Of Another Member

You were going to dinner with Niall and his family later that day and you wanted to look classy but you weren't quite sure how. Niall was at Josh's for a jam session so you used that opportunity to call up Louis for some fashion advice. He agreed and came right over. You showed him all of your options and began trying on outfits for him. You had on a particular outfit that was a bit too short, tight and low for the occasion.

 "That's just too sexy Y/N" Louis said winking at you cheekily. You just rolled your eyes and heard another voice say

 "I agree." You both spun around and saw Niall glaring at you both.

 "I think you should leave mate." Niall barked at Louis. Louis got up and was about to say something to Niall but you told him it was alright and he left.

 "Babe it's not what it looks like." You said going towards him for a hug but he stepped back.

 "Well it looks like you trying on sexy clothes for one of my best mates that's what it looks like."

 "I know baby but you don't understand I just wanted his opinion."

 "Yeahon how sexy you are you could just ask me that!" he shouted turning and exiting your room. You ran after him standing in front of the apartment door so he couldn't leave.

 "Ni listen will you." You said to him pleading. He just stared back. You walked to him and hugged him tightly but he tried to push you of. You however maintained your grip. He eventually gave up and you looked up into his blue orbs that were darker than usual.

 "I asked Louis to come over today to help me pick something out to wear to dinner this evening, I mean I really want to make a good impression on your family so I wanted to dress classy you know." At those words you saw him relax and he wrapped his arms around you.

 "I'm sorry Y/N, I'm such an idiot." He said pecking your lips.

 "You may be an idiot but you're my idiot." You said sweetly kissing him again.