"For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two‐on‐two indoor battles."

everyone in the class turns there attention to all might who stands Infront of them, raven sticks her mask in place, the connecting hiss letting her know it was ready.

"Isn't this a little advanced?"

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield!" allmight smiles. "But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now."

a few students start asking questions and raven takes a glance around. assessing the others, and at there costumes.

"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?" ida asks. she rolls her eyes and tune out the talk, fiddling with the mechanics of her mask.

"The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout." allmight speaks and raven tunes back in

"The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes."

"time is limited and we will choose teams by drawing lots!"

"isn't there a better way" ida asks. god this kid is a ball ache.

raven walks up to the box and allmight smiles as she puts her hand in, pulling out an A card. she was teamed up with Izuku and they were against bakugo and ida. raven sighs and walks over to izuku, ochaco who stands beside him looks towards raven and nudges izuku who spins around and jumps abit.

"oh raven, i didn't hear you walk over!"

"I'm on your team" she hums, izuku smiles and nods his head. he awkwardly shifts, raven looks at him and nods, "so, how long have you had that quirk?"

Izuku's eyes widen and he looks at her, stumbling over an answer raven just chuckles, "late bloomer?"

"y-yeah" izuku nods

"i could tell, i mean you broke your finger yesterday, someone who had a quirk for a while wouldn't tend to do that" she shrugs, izuku looks at her and clears his throat. 

"uh, raven, do you mind if i ask you a question?" 

"go on" 

"when you were using your quirk yesterday, your body had these trails, like veins, yet they were glowing" 

raven lifts her hand and it begins to glow, izuku nods. "yeah that, what is it, what does it do?" 

"its just my quirk, means its working" she shrugs as the veins fade. "when i over use my quirk the veins tend to stain my skin for abit, which can be a bit of a ball ache cause i get weird looks" she motions to her body and smiles. "even more weird looks than before" 

she turns to watch as ida and bakugo walk into the building before looking at izuku. they both walk up to the start line and raven hums, izuku takes notes of the dark eye bags under her slightly blood shot eyes.

the siren rung and the pair hurried into the building.

raven turns her attention to izuku "uh, you're sweating through your costume" she points at him and he panics.

"Well. It's just because we're up against Kacchan." he pauses "Plus there's Iida, too. We should be on our guard, who knows what they'll pull." he starts to ramble and raven sighs. rolling her head to the side and looking away, izuku stops rambling and his face flushes of embarrassment.