DORMS

a week later

"This is important. Listen up." Aizawa said, "Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida." he pauses looking at the people he called "These five went to go save Bakugo and raven that night." Aizawa explained, narrowing his eyes.

There were a few sharp inhales and guilty looks shared around the class. they were all silent as they waited for what Aizawa was going to say next.

"Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo, raven , Jiro, and Hagakure."

raven winces and glances to the side.

"Of course the five that went, But also the remaining who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter, and live as model students." 

"That's all. Now. Look alive. Enjoy your new home." he motions to the dorms behind him, a few people stare in disbelief

"were supposed to be exited after that speech?"

"what the hell" raven mutters, turning to mina who chews on her bottom lip. "i know right, not the great mood booster"

"Come here." bakugo's voice made a few turn to see him dragging Kaminari away.

"Huh? What? No!" Kaminari cried as he was pulled behind the bushes.

the class jumped as a sudden blast of electricity flared up behind the bush for a few seconds before Kaminari came out from behind, with a stupid looking face.

"Yay...." he muttered, walking towards the class slowly.

"Dude. What'd Bakugo do to you?"

"Kirishima!"

raven glanced back away from Kaminari to see bakugo pushing a wad of cash into Kirishima's hand, "Whoa, did you shake him down for cash?!"

"No! This is my money, you idiot. To replace what you spent."

"Uh. How'd you know I bought night vision goggles?"

"Don't say I never gave you anything. Now I'm not in your debt." he mutters, Kirishima nods and looks at the money, before looking at bakugo who storms off to the dorms.

raven chuckles and walks over to kirishima, stuffing her hand into her pocket she pulls out a brown envelope. "here" she hums, kirishima shakes his head, "raven, seriously its okay"  and raven was quick, shoving the envelope into his hand and warping behind him. 

a few people look over in shock and raven smiles, turning on her heel and running inside the dorms. mina laughs and runs after her. and gradually the others follow. 

---------------

Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right and boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths, and laundry rooms.

living quarters start on the next floor. A few boys and girls on each level. Everyone gets their own room. You should be comfortable. You've got your own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets.

2nd Floor: Minoru Mineta, Izuku Midoriya, Yuga Aoyama, Fumikage Tokoyami

3rd Floor: Koji Koda, Denki Kaminari, Tenya Ida, Mashirao Ojiro, Kyoka Jiro, Toru Hagakure

4th Floor: Mezo Shoji, Eijiro Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugo, Ochaco Uraraka, raven satori  and Mina Ashido

5th Floor: Rikido Sato, Shoto Todoroki, Hanta Sero, Momo Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu Asui