FIGHT!

The training grounds, the only sound was the heavy breathing of raven and bakugo who faced each other, raven spat a chunk of blood onto the ground and rolled her shoulders, bakugo chuckled and rubbed the blood from his nose. 

this was a fight, no quirks allowed, only hand to hand combat, the rest of the class was placed at a good distance away, after Kaminari almost got taken out by ravens body flying towards him. 

the pair circled each other slowly, their eyes locked in a fierce stare. They measured each other's movements, looking for a weakness or an opening. 

bakugo made the first move, lunging forward with a yell of sorts, raven grunts and dodges the blondes fist, landing a swift kick to bakugo's knee, making him stagger and lose his balance.

she followed up with a punch to the blondes jaw, hoping to knock him out. But bakugo blocked the punch with his left arm and countered with a headbutt. a sharp pain shot through ravens face as she stumbles backwards. 

blood dripping down her face, rolling into her mouth and staining her teeth. 

bakugo grinned and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "come on then, fight!" 

"you talk to much" raven mutters, rubbing the blood from her face. 

with that raven charged at the blonde, ducking under his fist and tackling him to the ground. The pair  rolled over the dirty ground, exchanging blows and curses. 

raven gathered all her remaining strength and slammed her elbow onto bakugo's chest making him cough, raven chuckles and shifts her weight on bakugo, he growled and went to push her away but she laughs and lifts up the yellow cuff.

"i win" her breath fans over his face, he smirks and swings around, shoving raven to the floor, she laughs and stands up, running her hand over bakugo the wounds and blood fade and she does the same to herself, holding up her hand. 

"good fight?" 

"sure" bakugo grumbles, shaking her hand before shoving his hands into his pockets and stomping back to the rest of the class, raven smiles and follows after him, hands tucked behind her back and tail flicking playfully. 

--------------

"kirishima" raven mutters, "bakugo!" 

the pair look over at her and she runs a hand through her hair. "raven!" kirishima calls out, in result bakugo hits him over the head with a curled up text book. "what are you doing here, freak" bakugo grumbled. 

raven rolled her eyes and motioned to the table to the side, shinso was sat on his phone, bouncing his leg with a small frown. "me and shinso are here for breakfast" 

"are you not studying?" 

"nah" raven shook her head at kirishima. "i started, but then i got bored, I'm training with shinso, were going out afterwards" she starts to ramble, kirishima smiles at the way her tail flicks behind her and her ears move to the sound of the café around them. 

"i think we have to go shopping as well, the cupboards are getting kinda empty" she starts mumbling, "anyway, have fun, dont hit him to hard bakugo!" she nods, walking to the counter to grab two drinks and a brown bag of food. 

she whistles and shinso lifts his head, standing up he walks over, taking the bag and a drink from ravens hand the pair fall into easy conversation as they leave. 

bakugo watches them till the last time they were visible and kirishima chuckles. "dude stop staring, you look like a stalker, you in love with her or some-" he is cut off by the text book smacking into his head. "shut up shitty hair!"