TEST

"ah!" raven paused as she walked into the door, a few people looking over at her, "I'm the first one from my class" she grumbles, walking straight to the wall and slumping against it, her eyes darting around for anyone she recognised.

2 minutes later todoroki walked in, he spotted raven and walked over, sitting next to her. "how long have you been here?"

"only a few minutes, looks like were the only two from our class"

he nods, "yeah, looks like it"

gradually people start filtering in, ravens eyes land on bakugo, he looks at her and she stands up, walking over to him and the others denki wraps her in a hug, "oh raven, i was so worried!" he basically hangs from her.

she laughs and holds him up. "so you went with bakugo and Kirishima?"

he nods, "and there was this weirdo, he turned bakugo and Kirishima into these weird fucking meatball looking things"

raven put him down and he turned to the two stood behind him, "isn't that right?"

"ill kill you!" bakugo spat, a vein popping out on his forehead as he glared at Kaminari. raven chuckled and shook her head, "i will admit, it was super intense, i got ambushed within the first 10 minutes" she scratches the back of her head.

"bet you were super cool though" Kirishima nudged her arm and she smiled, "thanks, I'm sure you guys did great as well, apart from the whole meat ball thing~" she teases

----------------

"one hundred people, all the spots are filled up!" the speakers call.

"everyone in UA passed!" raven hummed, looking at bakugo who sat next to her, she glances at Kirishima and Kaminari who stood Infront both cheering aggressively. she chuckled and nudged bakugo. "dont be such a tight ass, you should be exited!"

he playfully glares at her and watches as mina runs over, raven rushes to her and the pair hug, "oh raven, you passed!" mina yells, "thank god!"

raven laughs and pats her head.

-------------------

there was a small half hour break, raven had managed to snatch bakugo from the others for the time, they found a small spot hidden from everyone else, raven placed the cigarette between bakugo's lips and brought her lighter to the end. 

"so a meat ball huh?" she teases, her fingers curling around his chin, bakugo rolls his eyes and plucks the cigarette from his lips, blowing the smoke into ravens face, she chuckles and snatches it from his fingers. 

"shut up" he mumbles tugging on her tail, raven yelps with a smile and leans her head onto his shoulder. 

"kirishima knows" 

ravens eyes widen and she looks at bakugo. he hums and closes his eyes, "yeah, he saw my photo's" 

"oh" she chuckles, "have a lot of photo's of me?" 

"shut up" he grumbles, rolling his eyes, "he said he wouldn't say anything, but that red head has a big mouth" 

"does it really matter if they know?" she places a small kiss on his nose and leans backwards,  bakugo shrugs and sighs. his eyes were soft, his face wasnt angry, or his body tense. he wasnt sure how raven had done it. 

going from the girl he hated in the first few weeks of the school term, to the girl sat on his lap, curling her fingers through his hair and kissing him. 

------------------------

for the rescue part of the test raven stuck with bakugo, kirishima and denki. bakugo glances at raven who is walking beside him, hands tucked behind her back as she walks.