SPORTS FESTIFAL START

walking through the park, mina is sat on ravens back as she lights her cigarette, Kaminari is to the left of them, trying to ride ravens skate board, sero trying to hold the blonde up as he fails miserably. 

"i cant do it!" Kaminari groans, falling on his ass for the 6th time in the last 5 minutes, raven chuckle's and mina jumps from the girls back, shoving denki of the board and trying herself. raven hums and sits on the bench where bakugo and kirishima had taken residence, kicking one leg over the other she exhales a small trail of smoke. 

kirishima catches bakugo staring and kicks him under the table, the blonde glares at kirishima and mutters few curses. 

suddenly raven is jolting up, the cigarette is under her boot and she is  running a hand through her hair. the other look over at her in worry as someone walks over. black hair, tied into a loose bun at the back of his head. 

a dull look on his face as he noticed raven and walks over. 

"long time no see" he hums, raven chuckles and her body tenses slightly. "its been a while huh Yaga" 

"what are you doing now adays?" he questions, ignoring how the three behind start walking over. 

raven hums and glances at them, giving them a small 'its okay' look. 

"I'm actually a student at UA-" 

"still living with aizawa?" 

the air falls heavy and raven grumbles out a small 'yes' 

Yaga laughs and wraps his arm around ravens shoulder, "ah great, actually ive been looking for you, yuta is selling again, wants to know whether your still buying?" 

"not anymore" ravens face pales and she grabs Yaga, dragging him behind her, away from the others. 

"buying?" mina mutters, all there eyes set on raven and Yaga who are talking, ravens back turned to them, yet they could sense her discomfort from the way her tail twitched. 

"should we step in" kirishima mutters, watching as Yaga turns on his heel and waves goodbye to raven who runs a hand through her hair and sighs. 

turning back to the others she grabs her board and shifts on her foot. "listen, i-" her breath gets caught in her throat, she sighs and runs her hands down her face with a loud groan. 

"i dont do drugs, i used to when i was stupid, but i quit" she adjusts her bag, "i live with aizawa, he is my caretaker" 

"raven, you need to talk to us" mina mutters, raven nods and sighs. "yeah, your right, its unfair to leave you guys in the dark" 

she grabs her phone, calling up aizawa, the group listens to his sigh. 

"raven" 

"are you at home?" 

"no, I'm on patrol" 

"okay, I'm bringing my friends over, they know" 

"right, see you later" 

"bye" 

-------------------------

"Tada, this is my house" raven kicks her boots off and the others follow her inside, looking at each other, then around at the house. looking at raven who is scooping a grey cat into her arms and walking into the kitchen. 

"this is so stupid" bakugo grumbles, taking lead and following after her.

"be nice" kirishima mutters, looking at all the photo's of raven and aizawa from when raven was younger. mina smiles, looking at a photo of raven, she is sat on all might's shoulders, she is only about 10 in the photo, allmight is smiling and holding onto her legs.