work studies

"listen up everyone! stay in line, and move promptly to the grounds" ida copped his hand up and down, raven walks past and avoids the sudden hand coming her way.

"you're the only one not in line" she chuckles.

"the dilemma of a class rep!" he resorts, raven rolls her eyes and continues to walk.

"The dilemma of a class rep! I heard, Class A, Two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!" eyes turn to Monoma, he is pointing and laughing towards the class, "losers!"

"just as unhinged as usual" denki mutters, slightly disturbed.

"bet you were the only one who failed from your class" Kirishima resorts only for Monoma to burst out laughing, clutching at his stomach turning away.

"that wasnt an answer!" Kirishima groans.

"ha! actually" Monoma turns to look at the class, "everyone of us passed!, weve pulled ahead of you big shots"

raven grunts and glares towards him, clenching her fist. "I'm going to smash his fucking nos-" Kirishima places a hand out Infront of her and she stops, glancing at him.

"I'm sorry, its my fault" todoroki apologises.

"there the ones turning it into a competition" raven looks at him, todoroki nods with a small frown and looks away.

"According to Vlad Teacher, we'll have classes together this semester!" a girl steps up, wide eyes, long blonde hair. she was really pretty. "I'm looking forward to it!" she smiles

"Oh, I can't wait to test out my skills!" Kirishima hums.

"Anyway, you're an exchange student, right?" denki asks, looking to the girl who had Monoma whispering something in her ear.

"I'll beat you up so bad you won't be able to get back up!"

raven laughs and looks away, denki and Kirishima pause and just stare at pony. Monoma was laughing and giving her a thumbs up, kendo coming behind him and knocking him out

"Don't teach her weird phrases!"

"Hey, we're trying to get through back here." a familiar voice calls, eyes turn towards shinso

"I'm sorry! Come now, everyone, save your chitchat for later. You're causing problems for other people!" ida jumps Infront, trying to move people along. a few others mention on how he's bulked up abit.

"sorry your haziness, please let me place down the red carpet~!" raven teasingly spits to shinso, he glances and her and smirks, "your still alive huh?" 

"yeah I'm still alive asshole!" she chuckles, "i saw you a few days ago" 

"are you going home for food tonight?" he hums, changing the subject, like they hadnt just been bulling each other seconds prior. 

"yeah" raven nods, grabbing her bag and walking beside shinso. "aizawa is probably getting lonely home all alone" 

"nah" shinso shakes his head, "every time ive been over to check on him, mic has been sat on the couch or in the kitchen, I'm pretty sure there is something going on between them!"

ravens eyes widen and she nods, "i know, they has always been something, but now were not living there with with anymore, they have free rein over the house!" 

---------------

"Hi there! It's the adorable small mammal you all know and love, the principal." all eyes turn to the small creature stood up front.

"You may notice the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality. I haven't been taking care of it. This is something that can happen to humans, too. Even if you eat a balanced diet full of vitamins and minerals, you won't have a mane of luscious locks unless you're getting lots of sleep. That's the secret! Disturbances in your normal resting patterns are terrible for your hair. So, if you want to improve your fur's..."