USJ 1

slumped on her desk, raven aimlessly rolled a pen between her two fingers, someone had broken in this morning during the flurry of reporters by the gates, the halls were chaos. mina leant against ravens desk, raven looked down at her and flicked the pen at the pinks forehead before twisting it in her fingers again.

denki, sero , bakugo and Kirishima sit in the desks around and they just chat shit among them, raven adding her words every now and then, but she was more focused on the pen in her hand.

the doors swing open and everyone turns to see Aizawa walking in. he takes his spot up front and looks around before taking a deep breath and sighing.

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

everyone gasps and mina lifts her head, glancing over at raven who stops playing with her pen. "Three pros? Is that because of the break in?" she whispers and mina hums. "probably"

"if you could all make you're way to the bus, this training is off campus" 

------------------

waiting for the bus was boring. raven readjusted her suit and hung her mask onto her belt. everything was going okay until the sound of a whistle makes them all jump, turning there attention to ida who waves his hands towards the bus.

"Gather around, Class 1‐A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently." he yells

raven rolls her eyes, glancing at mina who stood to her side, playing with the fluff of the end of ravens tail. "he's so loud, its still so early"

"Iida's kicking it into high gear as our class rep, huh?" izuku hums as they all make there way towards the busses.

raven sits between denki and mina, closing her eyes and leaning back against the bus window. mina and denki share a look and chuckle. 

"The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy." ida starts to jitter and raven shifts in her seat. her eyes peering open. crossing her ankles over each other she sighs. 

"ida, you really need to chill." mina waves her hand in his direction.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say..." tsu pauses and looks at izuku "about you, actually."

"About me?" his head shoots up. "What is it, Asui?"

"I told you to call me Tsu."

"Oh. Yeah, right."

"That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?"

"What? Really? You think so, huh?" izuku yelps his eyes wide and he looks abit agitated. he starts to ramble and raven lifts her head off the window and looks between the two.

"Wait, hold on, Tsu." Kirishima speaks up "You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself."

"That makes a huge difference." raven sarcastically rolls her eyes in a playful way. everyone starts talking about there own quirks and how kirishima wished he had a flashy quirk, Aoyama speaks up and shows off how flashy his quirk is and mina humbles him just as fast.

"but if anyone has pro quirks, its Todoroki, raven and bakugo" Kirishima speaks up and the bus looks over at the three, "sure but bakugo's always angry, so he will never be that popular" tsu resorts making izuku freeze and bakugo start yelling.

"see" she mumbles to herself, unfazed by the level of noise.

"Y'know, we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." denki speaks up and raven glances at him, lightly swatting his leg as he sets bakugo off again.