OVERHAUL

Gym Gamma, Class 1-A was doing rock climbing exercises while Aizawa supervised. they were absolutely forbidden to say anything about our work studies.

"The movements of the work study group are especially sharp." Jiro observed from the ground. watching as Midoriya got to the top and raven swung up after him. patting down her trousers.

"They figured something out while outside!" Bakugo muttered before yelling, "Hey, what'd you figure out?! Tell me!"

"Sorry, I can't!" Kirishima replied while climbing the rock. bakugo stared up at raven, she hadnt really spoken much these past few days, always claiming that she was too tired or she was out training, she wasnt eating as much either, her body was running on cigarettes and a few go bars.

he was worried about her, but when ever he asked her anything she would brush it off as her just being tired.

--------------

lunch after the rock climbing course raven hid up on the roof, bakugo sitting next to her she was staring off into the distance, he sighed and waved a hand Infront of her. "what is wrong with you?"

she jumps and looks at bakugo, "nothing, ya know, training" she picks the cigarette out of her pocket and turns to bakugo, he opens his mouth and she places it between his lips. "you've been acting different ever since you started your work study"

raven pulls the lighter from her pocket, her mind scattered, she was barely holding it together. her hands were shaking and she dropped the lighter, bakugo grumbles and catches it mid air, he lights the cigarette between his lips and sighs.

interlocking his hand into ravens, tears prick in her eyes and she leant her head onto his shoulder. "just stressed, that's all" she rubs them away, bakugo kisses the top of her head and passes her the cigarette.

she takes it with Shakey hands and inhales, exhaling through her nose. bakugo hums, brushing away her tears raven smiles. placing a small kiss onto the end of his nose he wraps his arms around her waist.

------------------

'Two Days Later - Late at Night'

ravens phone buzzed, she slowly sat up, she hadnt slept, she cant sleep, bakugo groaned and wrapped his arms tighter around her waist, she smiled and ran her fingers through his hair, he was still out cold, reaching for her phone, her eyes scanned the message and her body froze. her blood ran cold.

"did you all get the same message?" kirishima asks, Midoriya running through the common room to join the others who held there phones in there hands,

"yeah" raven hummed, the girls to her left nodding as well. "well, its happening" Midoriya spoke.

------------

"The weather today will be sunny. It will be a nice day to enjoy the sunshine, but in the evening-"

Kaminari shut the TV off as Sero walked to the couches where he and Ojiro were sitting, in their uniforms.

"Tokoyami's in Kyushu, so it's expected, but the other work study students are absent, too, huh?" Sero questioned.

"the four of them have been acting weird lately, haven't they?" Ojiro asked.

"Especially this morning." Kaminari agreed.

"Yeah. Midoriya looked at his fish with a really serious expression." Ojiro stated. "and raven hasn't been eating, like at all, have you seen how dark her eye bags have gotten, she's definitely over working again"

"You think they're after something big?" Kaminari wondered.

"Even if they were, they'll be with pros." Ojiro told them.