USJ 2

raven hits the ground, she looks up Infront of her aizawa meets her eyes and a flash of panic washed over his face at the sight of her.

raven stumbles to her feet and the feeling of warm breath on her neck makes her spin around. coming face to face with some creature, a sense of familiarity emits from it but raven couldnt ponder.

its green bubbling skin, dark purple eyes and rows of teeth leer towards her. she dodged the attack, throwing herself backwards, jumping high into the air, threads of blood ripped from her fingers and wrapped around the creature.

the created lunged at her and she dove under its legs to come over its head using the threads like ropes to move. in the air the threads slipping back into her hands as lands and wraps her legs around its shoulders a long wire of blood barbed wire formed in her grip.

she quickly wrapped it around the creatures head, it screamed and tried to claw at her as the spikes scratched and ripped its skin. blood trailing down its body. he students that stood far away watched in amazement at ravens movements, she looked so graceful. 

her hands grab the end and she jumps from the monsters shoulders, pulling on the barb she watched as it decapitated the head clean off. blood splashes onto her boots and she steps back, dropping the blood barb that fades away.

"not a huma, doesn't count as a death!" she yells out. 

as she stood back a small exhale of white smoke released from her mask, her shoulders slumped for a second. she looked at the creature. something very familiar about it. like she had seen it before, watching as it fades into a cloud of dust.

raven looked up to Aizawa. he was fighting against some bird faced monster. half its brain exposed and not a single though behind its eyes.

ravens stomach dropped and her hands began to shake. a nomu. breathing became harder as raven watched the nomu attack aizawa. 

aizawa was struggling, his goggles smashed, his face bruised and bleeding, he was struggling to stand on Shakey legs. his eyes darted to the side and raven followed her eyes landing on a lanky man with blue shaggy hair, hands decorating his thin body as he admired the nomu. 

his head turning to raven who was stiff, staring back at him. 

"we thought you died!" he calls out, "master will be glad your alive!" 

shigaraki

raven wanted to rush to help Aizawa, he had worn himself down fighting earlier. his eyes must be dry and his body weak. but her body wasnt moving, memories of her childhood rush at her faster than she can keep up. 

the young boy who would roam the halls of the facility, raven had played games with him when master would allow her out of the test room, her blood was used to improve and upgrade the nomu. 

she was a nomu. one of the first nomu who took on the form of a human, raven wasnt dead when master had found her, born like a human yet grown and treated like a nomu

but that boy, he was withered, hurt, traumatized, he was older than raven and for a while treated her kindly but then master started focusing on her, and shigaraki turned, attacking her every time they were left alone. 

her hands start shaking and she starts to panic, that was until she watched shigaraki walk forward, reaching out his hand connected with Aizawa's elbow, raven watched as the area began to disintegrate!

her body went into auto pilot, all the worries ripping from her body as she rushes forward she goes to attack when the sound of bones cracking made her eyes widen as the bones in Aizawa's hand shatters.