HERO TOO

"All right! Everyone's roles have been decided!" Iida cried, looking tired, probably because it was now 1 in the morning. Midoriya and raven had returned about 3 hours ago.

everyone had taken a break, getting out of uniforms and ate dinner before continuing on with what they were doing earlier.

"The band team..." ida started, gesturing to where Momo, Jiro, Kaminari, raven and Bakugo stood with their instruments.

"The effects team..." He continued, pointing to where Kirishima, Koda, Sero, and todoroki and tokoyami stood.

"The dance team!" He finished, where he, Mina, Uraraka, Hagakure, Midoriya, Tsu, Ojiro, Sato, Shoji and Aoyama

"Everyone, we'll be busy starting tomorrow!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah!" everyone excitedly cried.

"Now! I'm off to bed..." He yawned, making his way to the elevators. raven tilts her head to bakugo who as his arms folded over his chest and his eyes closed. mina chuckles and pats raven's shoulder.

raven pouts and pokes bakugo. "fuck face, get up!"

"I'm awake" bakugo grumbles, not even opening his eyes. raven stands and he opens them, letting her tug him to his feet and drag him to the lift.

----------------------

"wow!" eri looks at herself in the mirror, raven smiles and looks at the girl, her hair in two bunches. each wrapped up with pretty little bobbles. one with a bumble bee and another with a lady bird.

"do you like it?" raven kneels down and eri nods. "I'm glad" raven smiles, standing back up she offers her hand for eri, "come on"

eri takes ravens hand and raven leads her out to the others, mirio and aizawa glanced over and mirio rushed over to eri, telling her how pretty her hair was.

-------------

"Eri!"

all eyes trailed over to the small girl who jumped behind ravens legs the girls small fingers fiddling with the fluff on the end of ravens tail, ravens eyes were staring at the bush, mirio had stuck his ass through the bush in an attempt to be funny and Mr. Aizawa stood there.

"Deku." eri muttered, a little unsure on the majority of the class rushing over.

Deku, Tsu and Uraraka were the first to run over to the girl with the rest of them following behind curiously.

"oh wow, your hair is really pretty" ochaco smiles. eri glances up at raven who smiles down at her. "raven did it" a small voice came out and ochaco looks at raven who's eyes were stuck on a figure walking over.

"I'm Mineta! I can't wait to see how you look in ten years."

eri grabbed ravens trousers in response and raven clenched her fists. mineta smirked until he meets eyes with raven, his face pales and he steps back abit. raven hums and kneels down beside eri. "go to mirio real quick darling" she smiles and eri nods.

stepping to mirio who stood behind.

raven stepped forward and grabbed mineta by the scruff of his shirt, the smaller yells as raven drags him into the dorms.

"whoa, raven what's going on" kirishima chuckles, but stops when he meets eyes with raven. they soften for a second. "eri is outside"

"oh sweet" kirishima smiles.

raven nods and launches mineta forwards, his body bounces on the ground past the other members of the band.

they look over at raven who storms forward, grabbing mineta again. kneeling down beside his face.