TESTS

the heavy thump of a heartbeat make a few stop, glancing around in confusion, a few eyes glance over in shock as the pillar raven was working on erupts and is crushed into nothing. 

"heartbeat!" 

raven laughs from on top, throwing her hands in the air as she plumets down with all the rubble, cementos controls the pillars collapse, raven warps from heavy stone to another, the ectoplasm clone was still moving, she huffs smacks her hands together.

"crimson threads"

pulling them apart red threads curl around her fingers, shooting from her palms they encase around the clone, raven flicks her wrists and the threads harden, slicing straight through the clone. 

making her way to the ground where she lands a few feet from aizawa, rolling beside his feet. 

he grumbles and pulls the girl to her feet, she smiles and dusts her hands down. "did you see!" she beams. "i put my heartbeat into the pillar!" she is practically bouncing. 

midnight smiles as raven reverts  back to a child for a brief second, she waves to ectoplasm and he nods, creating another clone. cementos makes another pillar for the pair. 

--------------------

"supernova!" raven whispers. multiple small orbs of blood surround her, she points her finger forward and they follow her hand, surrounding ectoplasm who dodges them all as they fly at him, they swerve around him and raven snaps her fingers. 

each orb glows and explodes wrapping around ectoplasm, raven warps Infront of him and her foot swings around, ectoplasm grabs her ankle and slams her into the ground. raven grunts and the blood turns to liquid and hits the ground. 

"you need to be faster with the warp" ectoplasm hums, raven nods and stands up, a small sway in her step. "it gives me motion sickness though" she rubs her head and frowns. 

"That's enough, Class A"

everyone's eyes trailed to see Vlad stood in the door, kendo and Monoma stood behind him. "Class B is scheduled to use this place this afternoon"

"Eraser, get out of the way, quick"

"We still have ten minutes left. You can't manage your time properly, Vlad" Aizawa stated in his usual tired tone

"Hey, did you know? "Monoma spoke with a smug smirk "The provisional license exam has a 50% pass rate" he lifted his chin up and smirked "you entire class might fail!" As he laughs at his own mockery. 

raven grits her teeth and shakes her head. "this dude, so annoying" she mumbles, warping down beside izuku and ida. 

"Still, his opinion is reasonable. As long as we are taking the same exam, it is our fate to crush each other." tokoyami spoke, "that's the hand fate has dealt us"

"that's why Class A and Class B applied to different locations." aizawa explained

"The hero licensing exam takes place each June and September in three different locations across the country at the same time. In order to avoid students from the same school fighting each other, all schools subscribe to the theory of splitting up their students by time or location." Vlad added, standing next to aizawa.

Monoma starts taunting again and raven glances to bakugo who stands behind her, she rolls her eyes toward the copy and he nods.

"there are very few first years in the country trying to get their provisional licenses. In other words the test will have those who've trained longer than you, with Quirks you don't know about that they've polished up until now."