WORK HERO'S

"Come on, kirishima!" raven calls, holding onto her satchel and costume case as she waits at the front door. "Aizawa said that he's driving you to the train station, we gotta' meet him in 10 minutes!"

Sero and Kaminari stand beside raven. The blonde crosses his arms over his chest with a huff, "I'm stressing out about the whole Work Studies thing now. You and Kirishima are so lucky you got placements."

"they didn't let aizawa take me, him being my legal guardian and all" raven adjusts her bag and looks at her phone, "but rock lock offered to have me instead, so that's pretty cool" 

they all watch as bakugo walks over, his eyes trained on raven, she smiles and walks over. "I'm off" she hums, hooking her fingers into his belt loops. "dont miss me too much yeah~" she teases, bakugo grunts and shoves her backwards, she stumbles onto the wall and laughs. 

"dont die" he grumbles, raven nods and salutes him, "roger that captain!" she smiles as he rolls his eyes, walking off to the kitchen. raven hums and kirishima throws an arm over her shoulder. 

"lets goo!" 

----------------------

"i mean, I'm abit cautious having young students over, but what I've been told and what I've seen you do on tv, I'm sure you will be alright" rocklock smiles as raven walks inside the building, she thanks him and smiles.

"i mean, you've grown up around pro's you know the dangers, what they have to go through every day, i would be abit more cautious if i were to accept another one of your class mates, just because they might not have the same experiences"

"i can assure, my class has been through a lot" raven chuckles, "yeah, I've heard" he hums a small frown on his face.

---------------

raven swung overhead, a web of crimson thread pulling her across building tops, rocklock running beside her, raven drops beside him and the pair are running across roof tops. "carnage, go left, try and get to the warehouse before they do!" he calls out, motioning to the group below them.

4 males in a white truck, they were importing illegally created weapons and selling them onto others. raven nods and jumps off the edge of the building, blood threads pulling from her hands and launching her forward, across the road onto the next set of buildings.

her legs are burning as she lands Infront of the warehouse. "I'm here" she spoke into the comms, "good, were about 10 minutes away, go in and scout the area"

"roger!" raven hums, turning to go inside the warehouse.

----------

Everyone is back in Class 1-A. Bakugo is a little beat up. bandages and bruises decorate his face,

"What's up with Bakugo? Was he fighting again?"

"he's not the only one busted up, look at the back" denki chuckles putting his bag on the ground. all eyes turn around to see todoroki, facing the same amount of bruises.

"Ah, it messed up his pretty face! What happened? "mina squeals, glancing at todoroki who has a slight frown on his face. "Apparently, the provisional license classes are harsh." denki chuckles, looking between the two.

"Stop talking about us like we're not here!" bakugo yells, the group that were looking at him quickly turn away.

"Class is starting!" ida yells stopping them from arguing. "Uraraka and Tsu haven't come yet?"

"neither has raven, or Kirishima!" jiro mutters, notching the girls absence cause no one snapped back at bakugo.

"They have excused absences, Class Rep." momo holds up her hands.