SWEET

"hey whoa, mineta take a look at this" denki holds up his phone for the smaller to see, raven stood next to jiro looking at the screen.

"is it x rated?" the grape asks.

"suitable for children" denki responds, showing a picture of mt lady, edge shot and Kamui woods.

"Mt. Lady...?" Mineta uttered.

"Team Lurkers, right? People have been talking about them for a while." Jiro stated, raven nodded,

"A lot of heroes are teaming up these days, huh?" Kaminari noted.

"Lady's progress is amazing." Mineta hummed.

-------------

raven adjusted her suit, her suit was fixed there was no longer a huge hole ripped through the stomach. and her goggles were replaced, the one where her eye patch usually sat was darkened out.

"Now, let's work on improving your ultimate moves today, too! If you haven't completed the assignment to have at least two, work on that. If you already have two, then continue developing them." Cementos explained to the class, raven adjusted her mask and hummed.

mineta looks up at raven who has physically gotten bigger since her internship.

"I'll become a man who won't flinch one bit at the sight of someone like you! I'll train by taking continuous hits like the ones he gave. In order to do that- Bakugo, Sato, Midoriya! Please beat me up to your heart's content!" Kirishima instructed them.

"People are going to misunderstand!" Sato replied.

raven chuckled and rolled her shoulders "hey mineta, let me try my move on you!" she calls, the grape boy bounds over, exited to have attention from raven, she chuckles and his eyes widen. 

a large burst of black and red envelope around ravens body, moving around her at a quick pase, her hair stands up on end, mimicking Aizawa's in a way, she threw her hand forward and the threads and coils shot forward, ripping apart the ground Infront of her, mineta yelps and the mess of colours merge into a smaller shape. 

it slams into mineta and he grunts as his body goes flying backwards, eyes turn to raven who snaps her fingers and the orb explodes, cocooning mineta in hardened blood, his body hits a pillar and the pillar crumbles into nothing. 

raven swings her hand around and the ball orb smashes into multiple pillars, crumbling them, before any debris could hit any of her friends, small blood orbs part off and catch each bit, stopping them mid way.

"is he dead!" denki screeches. the mess of red lifts from the dust and opens, revealing mineta who is still in one piece, he steps from the blood orb and collapses onto the ground. 

mineta is visibly shaking, "that was scary"

raven chuckles and tilts her head. "its a move to catch and disarm villains, the extra orbs reduce any possible damage and harm to others" raven explains. 

"ME NEXT!" kirishima yells bounding over to raven, "dont hold back!"

raven tilts her head and kirishima bounces, "come on raven!"

"all right, all right" she chuckles holding up her hands in surrender. around her the blood orbs spin, piling all the debris into a corner for cementos to use again. 

----------------------

In the classroom, mina stretched her arms and back.

"Look, look! Look at me!" mina announced before she started dancing, the class watching her.