WILD WILD PUSSY CATS

"raven, come on!" aizawa hit the door of her room, ravens eyes slowly open and she glances at the door. "were going to be late, breakfast is on the table!" with that aizawa disappears again. raven groans and lifts from her bed, walking towards the shower she locks the door behind her. 

about 20 minutes later she descends down the stairs, her hair tied into two small bunches, rubbing the sleep from her eyes she grabs her breakfast

--------------

climbing out of Aizawa's car raven makes her way to the class, throwing her arm over bakugo's shoulder he makes no move to push her away, she falls into easy conversation with the others. 

Just then, Monoma walked up to the class, "I heard that some members of Class A are taking extra courses! Does that mean they actually failed the final exams?!" 

He gasped, "That must be so embarrassing! Especially since you're supposed to be much better than my class! ALL OF YOU MUST BE SUFFOCATING IN SHAME!!!"

kendo smacks her hand against the back of his neck, knocking him to the ground, she apologises and drags him back to the class. 

"Attention Class A!" Iida called, holding out a seating arrangement in his hand, "Our bus is here! Everyone lines up in seating order!"

-----------------

the city landscape was replaced by the lush greens of the trees, raven was sat next to bakugo who was arguing with denki over something, raven glances at him, it was true, over the past few weeks. bakugo had gotten more tame around a few. 

many of the other classmates saw it was weird, but never said anything in fear of setting bakugo off and ruining it for the select few he tolerated. 

"raven, tell me now!" denki yells out. "would that the boy you met at the mall do a tattoo for me as well!" 

the bus went silent, ravens body went stiff and she slowly turns her head for aizawa who was staring straight at her, mina slapped Kaminari and the blonde sat back down, whispering out a small trail of apologues as raven was stared down by aizawa. 

"kamo and yuji" she looks to him, "yuji saw me and came over, and kamo was with him!" raven try's to explain to aizawa but he hums and turns back to the front of the bus. raven spun on her chair and her fist connected with denki's shoulder. 

"dude!" 

"I'm sorry, i forgot!" 

"how am i going to explain that!" raven grumbles, dropping back into her seat with a frown. 

--------------------

the bus pulled into a large road side hold, mineta was first to get off, almost shoving everyone out of his way, desperately running around in hopes of finding a toilet. a few students stretching from sitting still for such a long time, aizawa pulled raven to the side. 

"kamo does tattoo's he has done one for a friend of his, he was showing us the photo at the mall" she explains. 

"i know you have a tattoo raven, I'm not stupid" he sighs. ravens shoulder slump and she chuckles. "your not angry?" 

"i was when i first saw it, but i heard you explain to midnight about it covering scars, so i let it pass" he sighs, "but I'm still a little pissed" 

"i can deal with that" raven smiles, wrapping aizawa in a small hug, "thanks for not killing me over it" 

"yeah" he mutters, "i wont" 

--------------

"Huh. This isn't much of a rest area." Kirishima states, glancing around at the dusty land over looking the forest below.