ULTIMATE MOVES.

"I believe I mentioned this already, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses this summer"

"yes sir!" everyone agrees.

"do not take this lightly, a hero licence means you are responsible for human lives, the licence has only a 50% passing rate each year as you can image the tests are difficult" he continued,

"just the provisional licence is that hard?" mineta panics.

"that's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two ultimate moves" aizawa hums, the doors open and midnight, cementos and ectoplasm stood in the entrance.

people start getting exited. raven is glancing down at her boot, leaning back abit to look at bakugo who is looking to the pro's, his eyes catch raven looking at him and he glares at her, she playfully scoffs and turns away, a small smile on her lips.

"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it."

" Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent. Your moves will represent you."

"These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species. We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically"

"so go change into your costumes and meet in the gym!"

everyone was super exited, getting to the changing rooms and changing quickly. ochaco nudged mina and pointed at raven who had small bruises littering her shoulders. 

mina chuckles and walks over to raven. 

"had fun last night?" 

"huh?" raven adjusts the hostelers on her shoulders. mina smirks and motions to ravens shoulders. ravens eyes widen and she huffs. "oh shut up!" she playfully swats mina and grabs her katana. 

bakugo had stayed over in ravens dorm last night, nothing really happened, they kissed, that was really all. 

--------------

"terrain and other things can be prepared, specifically for each student, it was my idea" cementos adds placing his hands on the ground activating his quirk and creating multiple different structures on the ground.

"excuse me!" Ida's hand shoots up, the sudden action making a few of his class mates jump. "please allow me to ask a question" he jolts "why must we have ultimate moves for our licensing exam?" he pauses. "please tell me your reasoning!"

"that's two questions" aizawa sighs. "Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters, and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. it wont just be fighting, your ability to make quick decisions, lead and communicate will also be judged"

"every year, a different test is used to judge you're ability to do that" he adds.

"If you are prepared, you won't have to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or not you pass." midnight steps forward, looking around at the class. "if you want to be a pro hero, you must be able to prevail in battle"

"your circumstances should not dictate the results of your future battle" cementos speaks up, all eyes land on him. "you need to learn to be consistent, and you will be a great asset on the from lines"

"your ultimate move doesn't necessarily need to be an attack. It could be a support or a defence" ectoplasm spoke up while cementos walked away. "For example, Iida's reciproburst, that temporary burst of speed is a threat worthy of an ultimate move"