RESCUE

eyes glance down at the girl laying on the ground, her eyes lift and a small sob left her lips as she buries her head into her knees. 

"come on satori-" shigaraki is cut short when raven is stood behind him, a blade against the skin of his neck. the others in the room try to move but raven is holding them still with her quirk, bakugo lifts his head from his seat and frowns, his brows furrow at raven. 

"Now, now, we don't want to hurt you." Shigaraki states, "But we will if we need to."

"says the one with the knife pressed to his neck and his whole group stuck in place" raven spat, her hard demonor snapping back, it made something stir inside of bakugo, watching raven stand hard against these criminals. 

"Shigaraki." Kurogiri calls out, making the leader look over to him. Kurogiri squinted his eyes a bit. "Remember what your master said. You can't."

"take me to him!" raven spat, "take me to him!" 

"in time" shigaraki mumbles. 

raven twists the knife and shoves the villain Infront of her, he stumbles and lands on the ground, raven un freezes the rest of the group, her eyes landing on the small 'sound only' tv screen. 

"where are you!" she spat. 

"your quick" the voice sent chills down ravens body, she shakes her head and slams her hand onto the table. "tell me know, is my mother dead or alive!" 

"she is dead, we used the remains of her blood with yours to create our nomu's" 

raven huffed and stepped backwards, suddenly she staggers onto her knee's black sludge drips from her lips and encases her body, shigaraki huffs and stands up, watching as raven disappears into nothing. 

bakugo yells and try's to fight but in result is put under a drug to knock him out instead. 

------------------

"Let's return to a short clip from the UA High School press conference that just wrapped up." the large screen in the plaza spoke, all eyes turned to it.

"We are here to apologize. A recent incident allowed harm to come to first year heroes. And we staff were ill prepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our negligence. It's our duty to train heroes, but also to protect heroes in training."

"Since the beginning of the year, UA students have had four encounters with villains. This time, there were students who were gravely injured. How did you explain this to their families? And what are some of the specific steps you're taking to ensure their safety in the future?" a reporter asks.

"We will increase patrols around the school grounds, and review security measures within the school. The safety of UA's students is our main priority, make no mistake about it." nezu responds.

-------------------------

raven opens her eyes, agressivly coughing and gagging on the substance in her mouth, hunched over her head is rested on the ground. a sharp pain shot through her back and she slumped onto the ground. her head fuzzy. 

"its been so long" a voice hums, her head shoots up coming face to face with the doctor. he smirks, half his face hidden by shadows and the other with a thick mask. "cant risk you remembering my face" he smiles tapping the ceramic, the door behind him opens and a large figure walks in. 

distorted mangled face, a life support mask, all for one. his hand reached out for raven who was kneeling on the ground, he cupped her cheek and sighed. "its been too long" he whispers, raven hums and leans into his touch.