SAVE HER!

"This is strange. It's weird that the guy who was moving the basement hasn't shown any movement..." Eraser said out loud. his voice slightly muffled by the scarf.

"Now that you mention it, nothing's twisting or turning." Deku noticed. raven ran beside him her hands coming from her mask.

"If he isn't putting any obstacles in our way while we're running, then our opponent might not be able to observe and control the whole basement. There's the police squad that remained above, too. Maybe he's focusing his attention on them." Eraser explained.

"Are you saying that he's limited in the area he can keep tabs on" Lock asked

"It's just a prediction. He went into the basement to control it. If it's not that he has been assimilated into it, but that he's moving around inside the walls to see and hear what's going on, then when he's manipulating the basement, it's possible that his body is also close." Eraser Head told everyone

"If an eye or ear from his main body is peeking through to try and block us..." Eraser Head told the group "Then I can see him." Eraser finished.

"eraser, should i go an assist mirio?!" raven nudges aizawa, "if i can find him, then i can warp"

"no, you stay here, we need you here" aizawa looks to raven, she nods and continues to run along side them. 

running through the hall ways everyone was on hight alert, suddenly part of the wall smashes forward, shoving eraserhead towards an open hole. raven spins at the sudden noise, quick enough to see fatgum shove aizawa out the way and get taken instead, realising kirishima had also jumped, the pair had been ripped into the hole.

"leave them!" rocklock nudges raven and she nods. 

"Hurry! We need to catch up to Mirio!" nighteye calls, suddenly the hallways start moving again, raven glances at the previous hole in the wall that had faded, she caught herself on the wall and groaned. "fucking sick of these walls!" she yells.

"It feels like we'll be crushed to death!" aizawa groans as the walls start closing in, raven stumbles abit but Midoriya catches her, "thank you" she whispers.

"We'll be turned into damn pancakes!" rocklock yells.

"Rock Lock!" nighteye orders.

"Stop acting like the leader! We're in this fix because of your mistake!" he yells putting his hand on the wall. "Deadbolt!" the walls and hallways stop moving, rocklock grumbles and looks forward.

"This way! This area won't move anymore. Don't complain about how cramped it is!" lock snaps, "I can't hold that many spots with this Security Max Deadbolt. This is the limit of my powers!"

everyone starts moving again, a low rumble shakes the area, a wall heading straight towards the group at full speed.

raven jumps first, 'heartbeat'

the sound of her heartbeat reverberates through everyone's body, her hand collides with the walls and sends the bricks smashing into pieces and falling to the ground around her. she steps back and lowers her hand, veins fade and she hums. 

"Jesus" one of the officers mutter, "this kid is strong, didn't even break a sweat!" 

"If the Fat-team were here, it's go even more smoothly, huh, Eraser?" rocklock glances around. any sign of mimic.

"I know!" Eraser Head replied. raven rolls her shoulders, listening for heartbeats. "he's in the walls" she mutters, aizawa glances at her, watching as her head darts around, following mimics blood flow.

"At this rate, it'll only get worse! We'll just keep getting cornered!" Rock Lock stated as another wall headed to block their way. Midoriya taking this one, kicking it to nothing.