HOSU

"Iida... The only words I can say to you are" todoroki yelled "Look properly at what you want to be!"  

the hero killer had raven on her back, she was staring at ida as stain raised his blade bringing it up and stabbing into her shoulder. 

'What kind of a hero am I? Protected by my friends... Having them bleed for me...!' Tenya thought as tears streamed down his nose, glancing at Native.

'Save that guy first.'

a blood blade shot from ravens shoulder, stabbing stain in the arm, he grunts and jumps backwards, raven stands to her feet and the stab wound doesn't close. she frowns and glances at it. 

"my blade" stain mutters, "this one is coated in a toxin, energy draining drugs, perfect for you, huh nomu!" 

"I'm not a nomu!" raven yells, swinging her foot around, it smashes into the hero killers face, raven grabs his hair and smashes his face into the wall, jumping backwards she kneels on the ground, trying to seal the bleeding wound. 

"From the right!" Deku yelled out, still paralyzed. Stain ran for todoroki, raven blocked him with a hardened wall of blood. 

'I'm different from them. I'm immature. I can't hold a candle to them!' Tenya thought while this was happening. He clenched his hand into a fist, thinking, 'Even so...'

Stain ran towards raven "No one's ever told you? You're too focused on your self. You're being careless!" Stain lectured, making his way to raven, his katana ready to cut her left arm clean off.

a scream of sorts leave her lips as the limb hits the ground beside her. Midoriya gasps and closes his eyes at the sight, todoroki winces and looks away as raven stumbles onto her ass.  grabbing at her shoulder, blood paints her hand and she winces. stains blood covered katana rests on the skin on her neck. 

her eyes widen slightly, the fact that this man had managed to cut her arm clean off and she hadnt even really reacted, she was usually faster, what is wrong with her.

"is it true, you can die unless you loose your head or your heart" the hero killer whispers. "and is it true they burnt your tear ducks so bad, so you couldnt cry? you can only cry blood?" 

stand right now...' Tenya encouraged, picking himself up. As his engines fired up, Tenya continued, '...I'll never, ever be able... to catch up to them, or Tensei!'

'Damn it. It stopped already, huh?' Stain narrowed his eyes, towards ida.

'Recipro... burst!' Tenya ran at raven and Stain, kicking the katana away from ravens neck, breaking the weapon in the process. Then, without wasting a second, he kicked Stain away.

raven landed on her back and a choked sob leaves her lips, curling in on herself. 

"raven!" Midoriya yells noticing how the girl was laying in a pool of her own blood. "its okay" she whispers, glancing over at him. "its not my first time loosing a limb" 

she pauses. "but, he stabbed me with something before, it takes me awhile to re grow limbs, a few hours max, but the drug, its reduced my energy, i cant even seal the wound" her head begins to scream at her and her eyes close. 

"it really hurts" 

"keep pressure on it" todoroki called to the girl. "it really hurts "she whispers, blood tears roll down her cheeks. "it really hurts" 

"You will never be anything but a fake who prioritizes his own selfish desires. You are a cancer to society that warps the idea of 'heroes'. Someone must set you straight." Stain spat at Tenya, blood dripping from a cut.