Crown The Empire (CTE) Rating: 10!

First, let me just say that this band is FUCKING amazing! So, you know how MCR and Panic! At the Disco are theatrical and just lovely??? Add CTE to that world of dark amazingness. Their first album is called: "The Fallout" and I literally love every song. All of these guys are 18- 21 years old (pretty young which I think is just lovely). 

BAND MEMBERS AND THEIR POSITIONS:

-Andrew Velasquez: lead singer (also the love of my life...sorry, I just had to say it)

-Brandon Hoover: (a.k.a Bandit's Daddy) guitarist (another love of my life)

-Hayden Tree: Bass 

-Brent Taddie (a.k.a Taddie Tots *heeheehee*): drums

-Bennett Vogelman (a.k.a Bieber hair b.k.a Princess Baby Ben): lead guitarist (He looks like he should've been cast in Twilight, lol)

-David Escamilla: SCREAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Too much?)

Anyway, these guys are signed with Rise Records (same label as OM&M, SWS, Dance Gavin Dance and more). They are currently on tour and *****gaspsssss*********** THEY WILL BE ON WARPED TOUR '13 ALL. SUMMER. LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *sigh* I definitely need to go now. 

As I said before, you need to check these guys out. They are a definite 10! Tell me what you think about them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this chapter goes to @unluvdpoit2k9 because she's the one who introduced these guys to me. Check out her stories: vote/comment/ fan and all that good stuff. Send me more requests and I will check them out! Love you guys and thanks for reading!