Falling In Reverse (FIR) Rating: 9.5- 10

Of course I was going to get to them soon. If you know my fanfics, you could practically bet that I would review these guys. I LOVE THESE GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, enough of the yelling.

BAND MEMBERS:

Ronnie Radke: Vocals

Jacky Vincent: Lead Guitar (scared to say that he is my husband...may be attacked...)

Derek Jones: Guitar and Back-up Vocals

Ronnie/ Ron Ficarro: Bass and Back-up Vocals

Ryan Seaman: Drums and Back-up Vocals

Their first (and only so far) album is called, "The Drug In Me Is You". They have been on Warped Tour '12 as well as their own tour, "The Thug In Me Is You". On their tour, they had a lot of...let's just call them issues. First, Ronnie had an issue with I See Stars which led to him kicking them off of the tour. Then, there was the whole kicking kids out of the venue and spitting on them. Last (the last one that I'm going to mention anyway), was throwing the microphone stand into the crowd.

Now, Ronnie already had people who hate him but that tour really made the hate SKYROCKET! I side with Ronnie and then kind of.. don't. I mean, I don't know Ronnie personally but I pretty much know that he wouldn't just spit on people and kick them out of his show for no reason. He says that they were yelling out hateful messages to him because he kicked off ISS. The spitting was really gross but... I guess that's life??? Plus, if you look at his bandmates, they are like some of the nicest guys you'd ever meet (especially shy 'ol Jacky Vincent). Why would they stick with an asshole, ya know? Anyway, the reason that I didn't want to side with Ronnie is because, I wasn't there. I don't know exactly what happened to make Ronnie kick ISS off of the tour. One thing that I can say with confidence is that PUPFRESH can go fuck itself. That's where most of the people got their information from which is messed up. Pupfresh is totally biased over anything related to Ronnie. Even Ryan Seaman said that they twisted his words around. Ugh! Disgusting leeches.

Back to the music though, it is freakin' awesome! My favorite songs are... well all of them. Lol. I especially like: The Drug in Me is You, I'm Not A Vampire, Goodbye Graceful, The Westerner, and Tragic Magic. So... check out those songs and this band, I highly recommend it!!! Erm... what else? Oh yeah, tell me what you think and all that good stuff. The reason that they  didn't get a solid ten is that I think that they could be better... even though I love them to pieces, lol.

THANKS FOR READING!!!