3oh!3 Rating:7

Jeez... I have been really slow on Opinions lately. Sorry about that. Anyway, I'm going to do 3oh!3 now which should be fun. Usually I get like rock groups so...yay!

Now, I've known about 3oh!3 for a while now but I really don't listen to them that much. The first song I heard was...well I'll tell ya after this:

BAND MEMBERS:

-Nathaniel Motte : vocalist (I like his hair...hehe)

-Sean Foreman : vocalist (He's so short compared to Nat...heehee)

Alright, now back to what I was saying: the first song that I heard by them was:

Song #1: Don't Trust Me

Now, this is a really fun poppy type of song. The reason I loved this song so much is because the video is just outrageous. NOTHING MAKES F**KING SENSE! Like, one minute they are models then they are wrestlers then they are naked. How do you explain that??? *sigh* Anyway, I enjoyed this song and video because it was very very VERY memorable...and annoyingly catchy so... BEWARE!

Song #2: I'm Not the One

So, I picked this song because it is the opposite of Don't Trust Me. Well, of course it still has that pop-type of sound but they are more serious in this song. Best quote: "and I bit my lip the second you sipped the poison that was mixed for me". Good stuff.

So... that was 3oh!3. By the way, their name comes from their area code in Colorado (obviously 303). So tell me what you want me to review next. As for 3oh!3, I would probably give them a 7. Yeah... that sounds about right.