My Chemical Romance Rating:9

Oh dearrrrrrrrrrrrr Goddddddddddddddd. I have been asked to do a review on MCR. At this point, is it even necessary? Lol. Everybody loves MCR...don't they? ....well they at least like them...yeah? Umm...

BAND MEMBERS:

~Gerard Way (even if you have never heard an MCR song... you know this name): Vocals

~Frank Iero: Guitarist

~Ray Toro: Lead Guitar

~Mikey Way: Bass

I'm just going to be honest. I am not a die hard, "MCR is my life" fan but I do have a certain respect for MCR. I think that they make awesome music so I would call myself...a distant...fan...? Yeah...that sounds about right. ON TO THE SONGS!

Song #1: Helena

Yeah...I had to take it back to the classics. I'm going to do two of the first songs that I ever heard from MCR. Clearly Helena is one of them. Oh goodness.... I feel it coming... I can't stop it- "AND WHAT'S THE WORST TO TAKE! FROM EVERY HEART YOU BREAK! AND LIKE THE BLADE YOU STAIN! WELL I'VE BEEN HOLDING ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!! 

This song is just so good... *sigh* *pushes play* *faints because of the amazingness*

Song #2: Na Na Na

Everybody knows this damn song, lol. KILLJOYS MAKE SOME NOISE!!! Okay, as I said, I think that MCR makes amazingly awesome music... therefore, you should already know that I like this song. My fave part: "Remember when you were a madman? Thought you was Batman and hit the party with a gas can". Yes... this song... and Helena is the reason why I can easily give MCR a rating of 9.

And that is my MCR review... SO LOOOOONG AND GOOOODNIGHT! SOOOOO LONG AND GOOD NIIIIIGHT!!! 

Leave me any suggestions that you have for an artist or song in the comments, my message board, or PM me! <3 (^-^  )