We Came As Romans (WCAR..?) Rating: 9-10

Hey lovelies! Heehee, that felt weird to say... type...

Anyway, one of my darling friends have requested this band and I was actually pretty excited to review them. I have only heard one song by these guys... I think. That song is called: "To Plant A Seed". I actually really love that song but I never looked up the band so, yay!!! 

BAND MEMBERS:

~David Stephens: Screamer, guitar

~Kyle Pavone: Singer, keyboard/ keys

~Joshua Moore: Lead guitar

~Brian "Lou" Cotton: Guitar

~Eric Choi: Drums

~Andrew Glass: Bass

Song #1: To Plant A Seed

As I've said earlier, I love this song. I actually learned about it a long time ago. Anyway, I think that this song is about them as a band. They are saying that they've had a rocky start but everything is new and they are growing together. My favorite quote in this song is: "Each branch outstretched and different from the last. Where the old have broken, some easier than the last. The right ones have grown in to fill the gaps." I love it!

Song #2: To Move On is To Grow

Awesome beat, lyrics, and all of that good stuff. The video is pretty cool too. I think that the song is saying that all you have to do is grow if you want to move on. It sounds so easy to move on but it's actually easier to just make the mistakes that you've already made. I think that that is what it means. Fave quote: "My life's spinning deep from the inside." GRRRRRREAT SONG!

Rating: 9-10

So, I'm going to post the video for To Move On... and you guys should check it out and tell me what you think! Make sure that you submit your requests to my PM or through the comments!