Upon This Dawning (UTD) Rating: 9

This band is AMAZING!!! They are from Italy, they are cute, and they are really good. AAAAAAHHHH!!! Love them! 

BAND MEMBERS:

~Gianluca Molinari: screamer

~Matteo Botticini: vocals, guitar

~Matteo Leone: bass <3 <3 <3 <3

~Andrea Moserle: keys/keyboard

~Luca Orio: drums

~Carlo Todeschini: guitar

Heehee... their accents are just great. Umm... sorry for the fangirl moment up there when I wrote (Matt) Matteo's name. He's the one that always seems to be wearing a hat. I love that guy <3. So... back off everybody else! heehee...just kidding...sort of.

Anyway, I usually do two songs, right...? I think so. Here we go:

Song# 1: A New Beginning ft. Chris Motionless

This song is really awesome. It was actually the second song that I've heard by them...probably because this is the second music video that they've made...yeah. I'm pretty sure that this song is about a failed relationship. You should check it out, it's really good. My favorite quote is actually Chris Motionless' part: "THE DAY I LEAVE, WILL BE THE DAY THAT YOU DIE INSIDEEEEE. I WON'T COME BACK YOU BITCHHH!!! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING BUT YOU WERE SO BLIND TO SEE, YOU WERE TOO DEAF TO HEAR!"

Song #2: Of Human Action

I have no idea what this song is about, honestly. He talks about saving the world and then friends. So maybe he saying that we can save the world if we hold our friends close...? I think that's it. My favorite quote in this song is: "Together we can save the world, before the end." Check this song out, it was the first one that I heard... and I stuck with this band ever since.

So, there you have it! Their awesome, their songs are awesome, just...awesome. BTW, the picture that I'm putting over there... Matt is the one in the grey hat <3 ;) Oh yeah, I'll put up the video with Chris Motionless in it.

CHECK THESE GUYS OUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! Rating: 9