All Time Low (ATL) Rating: 8

BALTIMOOOOOREE!!!! Whoop whoop! Lol. Yes, you’ve heard correctly! I am finally doing the band from MY hometown!

BAND MEMBERS:

-Alex Gaskarth: Vocal & guitar (It may be impossible to have never heard this name)

-Jack Barakat: Lead guitar (If you know Alex… you know Jack)

-Rian Dawson: Drums

-Zack Merrick: Bass

Alrighty then, before I start reviewing them, I should mention that the band was suggested by @Xx_MCR2001-4EVA_xX and the two songs were suggested by @PanicAtThe_FallOut. So, thanks guys!

Song #1: I Feel Like Dancin’

So… I heard/ watched the MV to this song when it first came out and it just confirmed my suspicions that there is obviously something wrong with ATL. First off, they are supposed to be “puppets” for their new company in the video and it just… it just forces them to do all of these crazy and unnecessary things. Either way, I love the MV because of the ridiculousness of it and I love the song because it’s so catchy. You can’t really say anything about the lyrics because it’s pretty much just pointless fun. It has no meaning. Watching the video… it just brings me back to the question that I always get when I see Zack. Why the hell is he so big? Like, dude, you play the guitar! Why are you so huge? Lol. Love him either way but… *sigh*

Song #2: Canals

This song has a very nice sound. I kind of just shake my head to it, if that makes sense. My favorite quote would probably be: “Am I a villain, cast among heroes”. That or, “Now you’re stuck plucking three-leaf clovers”. This is the type of song that you listen to on road trips. Well… at least I would listen to it on a road trip…

Overall, All Time Low deserves a solid 8 in my opinion. Their sense of humor and catchy songs make me happy.