Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! Rating: 7 1/2 - 8

Hello lovely people! Being that I am subscribed to AP Magazine (Alt Press), I am exposed to all different types of bands and stuff. With that being said, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! 's name is not unfamilar...to the eye. I don't think that I've ever heard a song by them. So, let's get to it, yeah?

BAND MEMBERS:

~Bertrand Poncet : vocals

~Eric Poncet: lead guitar

~Mathias Rigal: bass

~Paul Wilson: guitar, back-up vocals

~Jonathan Donnaes: drums

Song #1: Restart 

I like the lyrics to the song a lot more than I like the actual song. I don't really like the song until it gets to the  "Till we die! Till we fucking die!" part. So... yeah. With that being said, my favorite quote from this song is: "We're not changing the world, we're making it right". Even though that is completely contradictory. I mean, if you are making the world right, wouldn't you clearly have to change it??? Lol, either way the lyrics to the song are pretty good.

Song #2: Pardon My French

So the song starts and...I get the sudden urge to bang my head. Lol. It sounds pretty good and I like it a whole lot better than I liked Restart...Okay, so my favorite quote would probably be: "What's wrong with breaking down the walls surrounding us? And see what's behind 'cause it's all about honesty".

On my scale I'd give them a 7 1/2 maybe an 8. Keep in mind, I only listened to those two songs. Will I listen to more of their songs? Probably, but I don't see them becoming one of my favorites. Let me know what you think about these guys! Remember: if you have a band/ song/ musical artist that you want me to review, leave it in the comments or PM me or write it on my message board. Thanks for reading! <3