💙 Chapter Four💙

Author's pov

After they finished having their breakfast, the maids cleared the dining table and they were now sitting  on the table waiting for Taehyung to speak.

"Now, all of you can introduce yourselves make sure to add your special powers." Taehyung said to the others.

"My name is Min Yoongi. As you already know I am the General of the army of this Kingdom. My special power is my ability to wield and use any possible weapon in the world. Well you can guess from me being the General of the army" Yoongi said

"Wow, you are so cool. Can you teach me how to use some of your weapons?" Jungkook exclaimed with wide eyes making Yoongi chuckle at his cuteness.

"Sure kid."Yoongi replied making Jungkook beam.

"I am Jung Hoseok. I am the assistant General of the army of this Kingdom. I can wield unbreakable shield to protect myself and others from getting hurt." Hoseok said smiling at the thought of being able to protect others.

"So, Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung work together perfectly as the Generals of the army. One wields weapons and the other wields shields.Cool isn't it?" Jimin explained excitedly.

"Very cool" Jungkook said still in awe about the special powers those two own.

"You know me already so I will only tell you my special power. I can cook any dish in this world with the snap of my fingers. I didn't need to be in a dangerous situation to bring out my special power. I discovered it through my love for cooking. My smart husband was slightly wrong with his explanation" Jin said pressing on the word smart making the others laugh at his last sentence.

"So, in short your special power will come out when it thinks you need it." Namjoon explained further making Jungkook nod his head in understanding.

"That means Hyung can cook all my favourite dishes for me." Jungkook said excitedly. He was gradually getting comfortable with them.

"Yes, I will cook every dish for you" Jin said. Well, he was already soft for the boy with a cute bunny smile.

"You are so nice Hyung" Jungkook said making Jin chuckle at his cuteness.

"I am Kim Namjoon. The King's personal advisor." Namjoon said.

"What is your special power?" Jungkook asked curious about the handsome dimpled guy's special power.

"Wisdom. Or should I say extreme intelligence. I am able to come up with solutions for every situation. There is nothing special about it." Namjoon replied shrugging.

"Not special? If I had this ability I will brag around the streets of this Kingdom"Jimin said scoffing making Namjoon shake his head not surprised by the outburst.

"Right" Jungkook said backing Jimin up.

"About me. I can mask my presence everywhere. In short I can make myself invisible." Jimin said smugly.

"Can you do it now Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"No, not now will show you later." Jimin said smiling widely.

"What about you, Hyungie?" Jungkook asked showing his doe eyes to Tae.

"Me? Um I am Kim Taehyung. You know my position in this Kingdom already." Taehyung answered leaning back on his chair.

"What about your special power? Tell me." Jungkook said showing his puppy doe eyes.

Taehyung chuckled darkly and leaned forward on the table placing his elbows on it and looked straight into Jungkook eyes and smirked.

"Taking people's life. I mean I have the ability to kill people." Taehyung said making Jungkook jump back scared

"B-but anybody c-can kill" Jungkook stated.

Taehyung laughed heartily and asked "You think so, kiddo?"

"Y-yeah" Jungkook stuttered out.

"Well, we are immortals. Only the demon king can kill. The rest can only hurt eachother.Pratically there are other ways to kill using poisons but only I can take your soul out if I want to." Taehyung explained to Jungkook.

"S-so you c-can kill me?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Yes if I wanted t-". Taehyung started but was cut off by a smack at the back of his head.

"Stop scaring the poor kid" Jin scolded.

"I was just teasing him a little." Taehyung replied still rubbing the back of his head.

"Whatever. Jungkook don't mind him. He is kidding he won't kill you." Jin said to Jungkook making him sigh in relief.

"Who said I wo-" Taehyung began but stopped seeing Jin's glare.

"Tae Hyung, tell him about your cool special power not the scary one." Jimin whined to his brother.

"Leave it he will find out as he lives here" Taehyung replied. Jimin opened his mouth to say something but Jungkook spoke first.

"It is fine Hyung, I will get to know as I live with you guys." Jungkook said not wanting to anger the demon king.

"Since we are done with the introduction, Jimin will give you a tour around the palace.you can ask any of the people here for help, okay?" Taehyung said making Jungkook nod.

"But I promised to give him a tour." Jin said

"You can do whatever you want Hyung. No one is stopping you." Tae said making him smile.

"Come Jungkook and Jimin let's go for a tour around the palace." Jin said to both of them. They got up and left the others at the table.

The others soon dispersed to their various work stations.

With Jimin, Jin and Jungkook

"This is the garden." Jin said showing Jungkook the garden.

"Wow there are so many flowers here." Jungkook exclaimed touching the flowers one by one. He was about to touch the black rose when Jin held his hand.

"Don't ever touch that flower okay?" Jin warned making Jungkook nod his head confused.

"Let's go, I will show you the rooms now." Jimin said dragging Jungkook along making Jin follow him them.

Timeskip

" Finally, this is Tae's room." Jimin exclaimed

"Woah, it is right next to my room. I should be careful before he kills me for offending him" Jungkook said mumbling the last part.

"Now we are done with the tour of the palace." Jimin said excitedly clapping his hands.

"But Hyung what about this room?" Jungkook said pointing towards the door of that room.

"That room? Hyung doesn't allow anybody to enter it." Jimin answered.

"So never enter that room. He is protective over it. Wonder what he is hiding in  there." Jin added making a face.

"Okay" Jungkook said flashing his bunny smile whilst wondering as to why there are so many restrictions in
the palace.

-----------------------------------------------------------
How was it?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.🥺

Happy new year to all my readers. I hope this new year brings happiness in your lives.🎉🥰

Take care of yourselves and I love you.💙💙

BLUE-TAEKOOK FF💙On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara