💙Chapter Thirty-eight💙

Author's pov

The wedding ended well with everyone enjoying because finally their kingdoms were at peace and they didn't have to be scared of getting hurt in war.

After all the wedding procedures, Tae and Kook finally retired to their rooms and currently Tae is sitting on the bed waiting for Kook who was to take a bath. He was reading some of the scrolls sent by his various messengers around their Kingdom.

(A short Slightly mature part)
(Skip if you want but read the rest of the chapter)

He was so immersed that he didn't realise Jungkook had come out of the bathroom already. Jungkook sat in front of the mirror to dry his hair. Hearing the sound of the chair moving, Tae raised his head and saw Jungkook. He grinned and placed the scrolls on the nightstand and walked towards Jungkook.

He stood behind Jungkook and took the towel from his hand and started drying his hair for him. Jungkook smiled shyly but nonetheless allowed him to dry his hair.

Jungkook soon flinched when Taehyung turned him around and leaned in attaching their lips in a heated kiss. Jungkook started kissing back after a while.

After sometime, Taehyung left his lips and pulled him up and held his waist tightly and dived into his neck just after that. Jungkook gasped but allowed Taehyung. Taehyung placed wet kisses down his neck sucking slightly eliciting a moan from Jungkook.

Taehyung pulled back and look straight into Jungkook's eyes.

"Do you want to do this?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook with love filled eyes.

Jungkook nodded at that.

"Words,baby highness" Taehyung said squeezing Jungkook's waist.

"Yes, Hyungie." Jungkook replied but gasped when Taehyung lifted him in bridal style.

Taehyung carefully placed him on the bed and asked him again.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes" Jungkook replied and that was all it took Taehyung to proceed

Within a few minutes, their clothes were on the floor whilst they caressed every inch of each other's body.

Taehyung made sure to kiss every scar that Jungkook had making sure to remind him how beautiful he was despite all the scars he had gotten from his father's abuse.Jungkook did same for Taehyung for all the scars he had from the wars he had with Jungkook's father.

That night their bodies moved together sensually sending both of them into realms of pleasure leaving both of them satisfied and happy that they finally became one.

After their love making they slept in each other arms cuddling each other. Grateful that they found each other.
(Mature part ended)

The next morning

Taehyung was the first to wake up. He looked to his side and saw Jungkook laying on his chest looking too cute for his heart. He stretched his hand and moved the hair strand away from Jungkook's face. He laid there admiring Jungkook's face for a while before deciding to wake him up.

"Baby" Taehyung called gently caressing Jungkook's head. Jungkook squirmed and moved closer to him making him chuckle.

"Wake up, baby" Taehyung called and Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked at Tae but soon closed his eyes remembering last night's events.

"Baby, are you shy?" Taehyung asked grinning widely

"No~" Jungkook replied his face still buried in Taehyung's face