💙 Chapter Fourteen💙

Author's pov

Did I make the right decision? Should I really follow my heart? But what if I end up hurting him? Fuck, no I can't do that. Yes let's stay away from him for now. But Hyung said I am not like him. Do I trust myself enough not to hurt Jungkook?. These were the thoughts running in Taehyung's mind after the conversation with Namjoon.

He might have been determined but his confidence was slowly fading away at the thought of losing control and hurting Jungkook one of these days. Finally he made a decision but unfortunately the decision was clouded with his insecurities. He decided to send Jungkook away from himself. He got up and went towards Namjoon office nervously to tell him about his decision.

Soon he reached Namjoon's office and knocked. He entered hearing a small come in.

"Ah Tae, what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked surprised to see him in his office after they just had a conversation about an hour ago.

"Yes,Hyung." Taehyung said and sat on a chair.

"What do you want? Tips to woo Jungkook." Namjoon asked wiggling his eyebrows teasingly.

"I want to send Jungkook away." Taehyung said and Namjoon has never been this disappointed. He thought they had ended this conversation a while ago.

"Why what happened?" Namjoon asked wanting to know what changed his mind.

"I thought about it and I realised I am still scared. I have too many insecurities and in the end even if we get into a relationship it will be toxic." Taehyung explained

"Then try to get rid of them instead of running away. Will you stay single forever just because you believe you will turn out like your asshole of a father?" Namjoon rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"Yeah, there are chances I could hurt him and I don't want to take risk. I am a monster Hyung. He said it that day." Taehyung said making Namjoon frown. Tae didn't tell him about that one.

"Who?" Namjoon asked

"No one" Taehyung asked adamant to hide it.

"Since you won't tell me, let me tell you the consequences of you separating from Jungkook." Namjoon said

"You both will be hurting ever single day. What I am saying is you both will be in physical pain every time. Do you want that? Do you want your Jungkook to be in pain all the time?" Namjoon asked and Tae shook his head in negative.

"Then fucking man up" Namjoon said and barged out of the office.

Taehyung sat there tears streaming down his face. Did he want this? If that day didn't happen probably he wouldn't have been so hesitant to fall in love. Because of that day he thinks love is weak and not enough to protect your partner. You needed something more than love to do that.

Then realisation hit him. He needed to trust Jungkook with all his heart no matter what happens. He needed to trust and believe Jungkook even when everything spells him out as the culprit.

Can I do that? Can I trust Jungkook that much? What If my trust wavers? No it's better to stay away.Taehyung questioned himself in his thoughts.

"Now that I can't send him away. I will make sure we stay as friends" Taehyung mumbled before wiping his tears.

No matter how much it hurts. We are staying as friends nothing more. Taehyung thought and got up and went out of office.

Only if he knew it wouldn't be that easy because we are talking about Jungkook here.

Later that day after all this drama.

"Hyungie" Jungkook called Taehyung as he saw him in the hallways.

Act normal. Act normal. It's not like he loves you. Taehyung thought and turned to him.

"Hyungie our date." Jungkook said standing infront of him with his cute bunny smile on his face.

"Now?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes" Jungkook answered.

"Okay let's go." Jungkook said.

"Which place?" Taehyung asked.

"The garden" Jungkook answered.

"Okay, let's go" Taehyung said.

Both of them made their way to the garden.

As soon as they reached the garden Taehyung was mesmerized.

"Wow, you did all this for a friendly date?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook look at him offended. Is he that dumb?

"No, now come" Jungkook said and dragged him to the set up.

The whole garden shone brightly with fireflies. A simple dinner setup. Rose petals decorated the setup making it look breathtaking. Jungkook was for sure romantic.

"Hyungie, I asked Hyung to teach me your favourite dishes. So I made them." Jungkook said excitedly

"Thank you so much Kook." Taehyung said feeling overwhelmed unknowingly falling deeper in love with this cute angel.

"No need to thank me Hyung. I did because I wanted to" Jungkook replied

"Now eat" Jungkook said and started they both started eating .

Soon, they finished eating and Jungkook led Tae to the pond. What Tae saw made him cup his mouth tightly to stop the sob from coming out.

I really like you, will you give me a chance to fall in love with you? was written with rose petals on the pond.

"I like you Hyungie" Jungkook finally confessed but frowned seeing Taehyung shake his head vigorously.

"No, you can't like me Kook, you are not supposed to." Taehyung said

"What do you mean by that Hyung? Don't you like me back?" Jungkook asked desperately.

"No I don't" Taehyung said and looked away.

"Look in my eyes and say it" Jungkook said forcing Taehyung to look at him.

"I can't" Taehyung said and runaway from there.

"Hyung" Jungkook called and Tae stopped in his track.

"I don't know what is stopping you from accepting that you like me. But mark it on the wall you will be mine someday whether hook or by crook." Jungkook said determined.

Taehyung didn't reply and left from there. Jungkook sighed loudly and pouted.

"I guess I have a lot of work to do but now that I know Hyung likes me nothing will stop him from making him mine." Jungkook mumbled already thinking of ways to make his Hyung confess.

Taehyung looked at him from afar.

I really want to accept you but my trust issues aren't allowing me to do that.Taehyung thought and sighed loudly before leaving from there.

Meanwhile in Curreir Kingdom.

"I want you to train hard. We will be attacking Brient kingdom soon." Jungwon said to his soldiers.

"Yes, your majesty" They all bowed and left.

"You think you can defeat kim Taehyung ?" The unknown man asked.

"And that's why I need your help" Jungwon said and smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Is the story getting boring?😔

Anyway,I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Take care of yourselves and I love you all.

Thanks for reading and voting for my story.😘