💙 Chapter Thirty-five💙

Author's pov

One week later

After contemplating on the idea of merging the kingdoms and getting an earful from their Hyungs for not telling about them the proposal, here they are trying to make their citizens understand their point but as of now it isn't going well.

"Your majesty, how do you expect as to believe these cunning devils? Who knows he might just be using you?" One of the angels dared to say with a scowl on his face.

"Listen, we aren't the previous kings. I and the demon king have quite a good relationship and I trust that he will never betray me." Jungkook explained to the angels.

"Tsk, you believe a murderer" The angel said and within a blink of an eye the angel was pinned onto a wall by Jungkook his hands wrapped tightly around the angels neck.

"You don't get to talk to my love like that" Jungkook said his eyes flashing blue in anger different from his usual purple afterall his anger was related to Tae.The people in the hall gasp at the statement Jungkook just made.

"Please leave him Kookie" Taehyung pleaded he didn't want his baby to have a bad image in front of his citizens.

"How dare he talk to you like that?" Jungkook yelled his hands still not leaving the angels neck.

"Jungkook stop"Taehyung yelled and Jungkook let the angel down and huffed walking back to stand by Taehyung not before telling the guards to see the angel out and help him treat him injuries.

"Your majesty, we are very sorry we didn't know you both are in a relationship" One of the demons spoke up after sometime.

"No it's okay, I understand your worries but trust us we wouldn't make a decision that will cause our citizens any harm."Taehyung said

"And besides we will set in rules to make sure all the species are protected and do not harm each other. So please reconsider your decisions and accept us" Taehyung said and whispers soon filled the hall. All the citizens were discussing as to whether they should agree to it or not.

Taehyung turned and looked at Jungkook and squeezed his hand reassuringly. Jungkook smiled at the gesture.

"Your majesty, I and my fellow ministers have discussed and have come to a decision" one of the demon ministers

"We agree but on one condition that the angels treat us with dignity and respect and not with contempt and disgust." He said making almost every demon nod. Afterall, that was what most of them were afraid of, they were afraid of being mistreated.

"We also agree, you majesty. Our conditions are same"One of the angel ministers said

"We assure you none of that would happen. However, you guys have heard each other so please treat eachother as you want to be treated. Thank you" Jungkook said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Long live King Jeon Jungkook" the angels hailed

"Long live King Kim Taehyung" the demons also hailed try to sound louder than the angels. Realising this the angels also increased their volume.

The two species were already getting on each others nerve and it was only a few seconds after they were merged.

Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled and shook their heads at their silly citizens.

The angels and demons hailed and left the hall still trying to beat each other as to who is the loudest.

"We did it, Hyungie" Jungkook said.

"Yeah" Taehyung replied and leaned down to kiss Jungkook but stopped hearing a voice

"We are still here brother." Dae said but shut his mouth seeing Taehyung glaring at him.

"Oh, we forgot you were here"Taehyung said sarcastically but yelped when Jin pinched his arm.

"I don't care whether you are King or not but you better respect me" Jin said and Taehyung pouted rubbing the spot.

"Hyung, don't pinch his arm like that. See, he is hurt" Jungkook complained and Taehyung looked at Jin with a smug face knowing everyone is whipped for Jungkook and as he is under Jungkook's protection he will not be harmed by any of them.

"I am done with you all" Yoongi said walking to his room followed immediately by Jimin.

"Let's go Jinnie" Namjoon said and pulled Jin with him.

"Have fun brother" Dae said and winked at Tae which winked back. After which he left with Hobi.

"Now let's talk about what happened earlier" Taehyung said crossing his arms over his chest.

"I-""Not here in our room" Taehyung cut off Jungkook before he spoke and immediately walked to their room.

Jungkook stomped his feet and mumbled a meanie before following him.

In their room

"Why were you so aggressive earlier?" Taehyung asked as soon as they reached their room.

"He called you a murderer and I just remembered how triggering it was for you so attacked without thinking." Jungkook explained.

"Jungkook, that doesn't trigger me anymore. You and I both know we healed from our past within these months even thought it wasn't easy with all the panic attacks and nightmares but we made it, kookie. So don't attack somebody because of that okay? I don't want you getting hurt because of me" Taehyung explained cupping Jungkook's face

"I will get hurt a million times to protect you Hyungie. So allow me. You protected me all this while, you even protected from my father. Now that I am stronger I would like to defend you too so don't stop me, Hyungie" Jungkook said, various emotions swirling in his eyes.

"I know. I am not saying not to defend me but don't get hurt in the process. I would rather die than see you in pain" Taehyung said caressing his cheeks softly.

"Don't talk about dieing, Hyungie" Jungkook scolded hugging Tae.

"Okay, okay.I surrender." Tae said and raised his arms playfully

"Now that we have solved the issue, can we cuddle" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded making him smile.

Soon both lovers were tangled up in bed feeling each others warmth.

"Hyungie" Jungkook called out sleepily.

"Yes" Taehyung answered

"When will we get married" Jungkook asked

"Soon, baby" Taehyung replied making Jungkook smile and finally drifted of to sleep.

Taehyung also smiled and soon fell asleep beside his lover.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

I almost ended the story with this chapter but I realised you might want to see their wedding and I have much more to show you.

Anyways do you guys have suggestions for the name of the new Kingdom?

Thanks for reading and supporting me with your votes and comments. You all are amazing.🤧