💙 Chapter Fifty-seven💙

Author's pov

"His majesty can get pregnant" The physician said and smiled.His smile almost taking half of the space on his face.

Taehyung stood there processing the information for a while and when he finally realised, he shouted.

"What?" Taehyung shouted making the physician shut his ears with his hands at the loud noise.

"Yes, your majesty. Even though it is rare for males to become pregnant, some do get pregnant. This doesn't manifest from birth but at some point in their life they might show symptoms that suggest they can get pregnant. Fortunately, his majesty seems to be at that stage in life." The physician explained.

"So what about the symptoms? How can we treat it?" Tae asked frantically.

"It usually goes on its own but I will give you an essence to give to his majesty's to help alleviate the symptoms. He should take it once a day for three days." the doctor said.

"Okay do you have any other recommendation?" Tae asked wanting to know everything to prevent putting Jungkook into danger.

"I suggest you stop being intimate for a while at least until his highness is back in shape." The physician said making Tae almost blush.

"Oh, okay thank you. You can leave now." Tae said to the physician

"Here is the essence your majesty. I will take my leave now." The physician said and handed the bottle to Jungkook and left not before bowing to Tae.

After the physician left, Tae sighed and sat on the bed beside Jungkook. He slowly brushed away the bangs covering Jungkook's eyes.

"Baby, you are very lucky." Taehyung started

"You whined about how you want your own child and you were blessed with the ability. Come to even think of it. I am the luckiest because I have you." Taehyung finished before laying on the bed beside Jungkook cuddling him.

Meanwhile with the others

"Jinnie, do you want a big naming ceremony or a small one?" Namjoon asked to Jin who was sitting right across him.

"A small one with family and maybe some of the ministers"Jin replied.

"Okay,that means a smaller budget."Jimin who was holding the baby in his hands said.

"Now let's divide the task among ourselves." Namjoon said

"I will handle the decorations" Jimin said squealing excitedly. Seeing this, Yoongi gently caressed his head smiling softly.

"I will handle security" Yoongi said

"Food and drinks" Jin said.

"I will send out the invitations" Hoseok said.

"I will help him" Dae replied smiling widely but his smile dropped at Jin's next statement.

"No, you both together would be unproductive." Jin said

"But hyung~"Dae whined

"No is no" Jin said sternly making Dae pout.

"Maybe you should stop pouting. Hoseok looks like he will eat you in the next moment." Yoongi said to Dae chuckling at the end. Hearing this, Hoseok look away from Dae blushing deeply.

"Aish, Yoonie stop teasing them. Hoseok looks like he is about to burst." Jimin said teasingly.

"I will handle the rest" Namjoon said diverting them back to seriousness.

"Okay, since we are settled now. The ceremony would happen in a week." Jin said conclusively making all of them nod.

"Is Jungkook fine now?" Dae asked after awhile.