💙 Chapter Thirty-seven💙

Author's pov

The Amaranthine Kingdom is filled with joy and everyone is busy in the preparations for the wedding. Their two kings are getting married even though it came as a shock to them,they are still in support them. Why not? These two kings has made life easier for them and they couldn't be more happier seeing the condition of the new Kingdom. New infrastructure was built and the cost of living was low considering their standard of living.

The guards lined up at the marriage hall which was of course in the new palace. Decoration hanged around by the maids and servants. All kinds of dishes prepared for the after wedding party which is supervised by the great chef Jin.

The pretty glass plate placed on a well decorated table. Afterall that is what will be used for the marriage anyway.

Whilst everyone was busy preparing for the wedding, the grooms were restless.

Jungkook's dressing room

Jungkook continuously nibbled on his fingers whilst Jimin looked at him softly.

"Jungkookie stop" Jimin said pulling his fingers out his mouth.

"I am nervous, Hyung" Jungkook said

"What are you nervous? Isn't it the same people you see everyday at the wedding hall. If it is Tae Hyung, you guys have been together for over a year now so there is no need to be nervous. Just be yourself and you will be fine."Jimin explained caressing his head softly.

"Hyung" Jungkook called Dae who was at the corner of the room the whole while.

He is there because he claims he has spent more time with Jungkook than with Tae so in essence he is from Jungkook's side of the family. And Taehyung being the understanding boyfriend he is, let his brother go afterall want he said was true. Dae was closer to Jungkook than he was to him.

"Yes Kook" Dae responded and walked to Jungkook.

"You know your Kook is getting married today." Jungkook started

"Yeah" Dae said and urged Jungkook to continue.

"I want you to walk me down the aisle" Jungkook finished and Dae gasped his eyes suddenly glistening with tears.

"Kook~" Dae called

"Yes Hyung" Jungkook responded

"I never thought you would want me to walk you down the aisle. I am so happy." Dae explained a few tears falling from his eyes

"Don't cry Hyung. You deserve it. You were with me all the time during my father's abuse to the point that you went against your own brother to protect me so I owe you a lot" Jungkook said raising his hands to wiped Dae's tears.

"And you don't ever have to pay" Dae replied and leaned and placed a gentle kiss on Jungkook's forehead. Jimin who was standing there all the time heart filled with warmth seeing them like this.

"Okay, enough tears let's finish your outfit" Jimin said making them pull back and smiled.

Meanwhile with Tae

Tae had finished getting ready and was sitting on the bed with a frown.

"What's with that expression?" Yoongi asked

"I just remembered something"Taehyung replied making Yoongi scoff

"We know, what is it?" Yoongi asked

"You know marriages are blood covenants right?" Taehyung said

"So?" Hoseok asked this time

"What if Jungkook doesn't know about that? You know Jungwon really didn't
teach Jungkook anything" Taehyung said worriedly but yelped when Namjoon smacked his head