💙 Chapter Thirty💙

Author's pov

The next day in the morning

Jungkook woke up from sleep annoyed at the noise in his room. He opened his eyes and saw Jimin with a pan and ladle hitting them together creating the unpleasant noise that woke him up.

"What is it Hyung? You are giving me a headache with all the noise you are making with that pan." Jungkook asked rubbing his forehead to ease the headache.

"Well, Taehyung said I should wake you up. And waking you up is like waking a log of wood up so I used this method." Jimin said grinning

"Ugh! I really should have slept in Hyungie's room when he asked me too. I would have woke up romantically rather than to this noise" Jungkook whined sitting up on his bed

"Whatever, anyway get up and be down in 20 minutes we don't want your Hyungie getting angry,do we?" Jimin said.

"I will be down soon" Jungkook's replied trying to make Jimin leave. Jimin nodded and left.

As soon as Jungkook placed his head on the pillow to go back to sleep, Jimin peeked his head through the door and said "You better wake up, you don't want Jin Hyung to come here"

Hearing that Jungkook widened his eyes and got up rushing into the bathroom definitely not wanting to face the wrath of Jin.

Minor timeskip

Jungkook made his way into the dining hall to see his Hyungs chatting over breakfast. He walked in and pulled a chair and sat down at the far end of the table.

"Good morning,Hyungs" Jungkook greeted after sitting down diverting their attention to him.

"Good morning" His Hyungs replied.

"Why are you sitting there?" Tae asked raising his eyebrow making Jungkook look at him confusedly.

"You always sit by me. Why are you sitting so far from me?I want to be able to hold you in my arms at anytime" Tae said and smiled smugly seeing Jungkook blush. As for the Hyungs they scrunched their nose up in disgust at Taehyung's cheesiness

"Since when did you start to flirting, Tae" Yoongi asked Tae

"Since I fell in love with my baby Highness" Tae replied looking at Jungkook with heart eyes.

"Stop Hyung"Jungkook almost screamed out his face completely red.

"Only if you sit beside me,darling" Tae  replied and winked.

Jungkook sighed and got up knowing very well Tae won't stop if he doesn't move towards him.

Jungkook move towards Tae and before he could pull a chair out he was pulled onto Tae's laps and a peck placed on his cheek.

"Enough, Tae we are eating." Jin yelled

"Tsk, I have endured your romance for years. So pay me back by allowing me romance with my baby highness" Tae said scoffing

"Hyungie" Jungkook whined hitting his biceps lightly.

"Baby"Tae whined back making Jungkook huff and hide his face in Tae's chest.

"There are so disgustingly sweet." Jin said and frowned but only he knew how excited he was for more moment like this. He was happy that Tae has started expressing his feelings.

"Yeah" Namjoon replied still surprised to see Tae like this.

"Baby ah" Tae said gesturing Jungkook to open his mouth but Jungkook shook his head embarrassed.

"Will you eat or not baby?" Tae whispered his voice dropping octaves lower. Jungkook quickly nodded his head and opened his mouth.

Tae smiled and continued feeding him.

"They are looking so good together" Jimin said dreamily leaning on Yoongi's shoulder.

"What about us?" Yoongi asked looking at Jimin intensely.

"Don't look at me like that" Jimin said suddenly shy

"Why? Can't I look at your pretty face again."Yoongi asked and smirked seeing Jimin's shy smile.

But Jimin soon regain his composure and smirked.

"You can, handsome"Jimin replied and it was Yoongi's turn to blush. How did he even think of flirting with Jimin the flirting master

"We are done, let's all meet in the hall" Taehyung announced bringing all of them out from their daydreams.

"Why?" Namjoon asked

"It's about Kookie" Tae replied making them nod but Jungkook looked at him confused.

Jungkook opened his mouth to ask but Tae placed a finger on his lips shushing him.

"Let's go baby, you will know in the hall." Tae said and both got up and made their way to the hall.

Currently, all of them are sitting in the hall waiting for Tae to speak.

"As we all know, Jungkook hadn't been given any training by his dad to take over his position so we will be doing that." Tae said

"But Hyu-"" No Jungkook not this time" Tae shut up Jungkook who was going to complain.

They had this same conversation last night with Jungkook refusing to take his responsibility of the throne because he was afraid of failing. They had an argument and that is how Jungkook was sleeping in his own room and not Tae's.

"Everyone fails Kookie.when I took over this throne I was a mere teenager but  with the guidance of my father's council of ministers during that time I was able to make it. So Jungkook please let us help you" Taehyung explained gently cupping Jungkook's face.

"Okay, I will try." Jungkook replied lowly. He really wanted to get over his insecurities but growing up in an environment that made him feel like a failure wasn't helping him at all.

"That's the spirit baby highness" Taehyung said giving a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"So how do we move on." Jimin asked.

"First, how to handle Kingdom affairs and address the problems of your citizens without seeming like a a tyrant or a weak king. I will teach you that" Taehyung said smirking smugly.

"And knowledge on history and cultures of your kingdom will be handled by Namjoon Hyung. He is good at that" Tae added

"Well, how to socially relate with your citizens will be taught by Jin Hyung."Tae said

"War strategies and skills in weaponry will be handled by the great General of Brient Kingdom, Min Yoongi" Tae said making Yoongi smile widely.

"Jimin is your trainer already, you know what to do with him" Tae added

"Lastly, an intimidating aura. You need that for citizens to obey you. I will make sure you develop that." Tae said looking straight into Jungkook's eyes making him cast his eyes down

"Eyes up, Your majesty. A king shouldn't lower his gaze in front of another king" Tae ordered in his deep voice making Jungkook look up looking straight back at Tae.

"So are we all ready to start" Tae asked making his Hyungs nod.

"Of course, your majesty" Jungkook replied a sudden fire in his eyes. One Tae was clearly liking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.🥺

Sorry for the late update and I might not update for a while since I have my exams coming up. So I hope you understand.😊